At that point Nosdyn realized he was being stared at. One of the Undead Thraax, was looking at him. Nosdyn nodded to the boy. "How can I help you boy?" Nosdyn asked looking at the Undead carefully.

"My Lord." He said calmly. "There is a problem come at once."

Nosdyn got up immediately and replaced his flute in his packs. "At once." He said calmly and proceeded to follow Thraax. He was lead to a room where one of his childrend, Iradion Son of Nosdyn, was extremely sick.

"He fell ill this morning." Thraax said carefully. "We're doing everything we can to save the boy..."

"Turn him." Nosdyn suddenly said. Nosdyn knew what the disease was that afflicted his son. Any longer, and they would risk loosing him. "Did you not hear me?" Nosdyn was beginning to become alarmed. "TURN HIM!" He commanded, he would not loose the boy.

Thraax, immediately ordered one of the senior Undead to act. He did so. They all inherently had the capacity to turn sentient beings into Undead...

An hour later it was over. "I'm glad I saved you boy." He was crying for his son.

Iradion Son of Nosdyn looked up at his Father. "Father I'm sorry I was sick again."

Nosdyn sighed and placed his hand on the boy's forehead. "It's all right boy as long as you are okay now." Nosdyn said calmly.

By that point Ealladra and several others had arrived.

Nosdyn was there the entire time of the ordeal not blinking once. He sighed. He looked at his son. "The Demon's blood flows in your body boy. This will not be easy for you."

He nodded. "We are strong Father." He said coughing a moment but sitting up. His eyes had a deep red glow to them.

"I know boy you have the Demon's blood within you all." He sighed. "I'm just glad you made it boy."