EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    On the way home...it happened.

The noble Dark Elf walked up to Nosdyn and nodded. Nosdyn greeted his friend warmly. "The meeting went well."

The noble, Trevyon, was glad. "That pleases me. Was your proposal approved?"

"Yes." Nosdyn responded. He stopped walking at that point to look at his old friend. "How many years have past since I first arrived here?" Nosdyn asked of his old friend, who appeared confused by the question.

He anwered. "It has been at least a century my Lord."

Nosdyn frowned. "Too many sins, too many lives lost. But perhaps we can right what went wrong."

Trevyon considered. "History will not remember our people well. Perhaps we can also recover from the sins of the past."

Nosdyn considered that as well. "Do you mean the High Elves? Perhaps there may be a chance to repair the harm caused."

Trevyon nodded. "Yes that will be a matter for another day old friend. I have matters to attend to. Will you be well on your own?" He asked his old friend.

"Yes." Nosdyn said. "A soldier is always at arms." He grinned. "Go attend to your matters. I will retire home for the night." He said, gave his friend a warm fairwell and parted ways with him. He walked home alone. Many matters were on his mind. That night...on the way home a peculiar thing happened. His priestess from the Lloth temple had some rare time off and caught up with Nosdyn as he was walking home.

"My Lord." She bowed gently and smiled. She wanted moire from the earlier session. "I hope you don't mind company tonight."

He considered. "Your company is always welcome Sister." He held her in high respects they kissed deeply, they were lovers. Dark Elves had open marriages in their society and were open minded about matters like sex. Nosdyn hugged his woman. Then they walked to the porch that night. His eyes were narrowed. "Lloth approved my proposal."

"This is a boon." She suddenly said. "I will protect your House Brother Nosdyn."

"A soldier is always ready to face death." He told her and they kissed lovingly. They both sat down on the porch's large chair. He held her closely. "You look good tonight." He complimented her warmly. And was content to just hold her closely.

"I want to continue from earlier my Lord." She smiled.

"Very well." He kissed her deeply. "Let's get inside." They walked together to one of the empty guest rooms...
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-15-2024 at 07:11 PM.