(Open to ALL!!!)

My name is Elthas.

I'm one of them daft Forest Elves...

For generations my people have lived in Concordia Forest...

This generation of Forest Elves have grown strong...

My people prosper...

But still...I want more.

This...is my story.

He was a Forest Elf. A strong boy of his tribe. He hunted for his people, and gathered resources. Never once thinking of what great adventures awaited beyond the Forest of his youth. As he hunted he gathered the meats his people needed to survive. His arrow bolts were true, he was a marksman. A battle with an old enemy, the Black Shadow, forced him to learn new tricks to survive.

He could not survive on his daggers alone.

The Black Shadow was a silent enemy and could strike at any time. He had to be ready. To protect his villege...to protect his people...to protect that which mattered the most. After a long day of the hunt, he returned to the village with his hunting party.

But...always the adventurer longed for more.

Always he dreamed of Adventure...

He longed to join the Heroes of old in their fabled stories the village Shaman would spin. He knew he was meant for more. His Father and Mother had trained him well in the old ways. Elthas knew he was destined for more...He gathered the meats he had hunted with the hunting party and lifted them carefully. He looked at the others. "Ready boys?" He asked in the Elven tongue. Alltrax, a fellow hunter nodded.

"Aye, lad, we're ready. Let's head back." He said calmly.

They were hunting on one of the ridges a mile out from the village...it was a good day to hunt. Elthas carefully held his killed game, the area was ripe for hunting. They began to make their way back...