Level completed: 1%, EXP required for next Level: 3,971
    Level completed: 1%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,971

GP

Name
    Ezoreth "Ezra" Vrall
    Race
    Homunculi
    The Homunculi had been listening in to the conversation the best they could, and although some words were difficult to hear, Ezra remained rather focused to learn as much as possible. The wheezing man- no, that's rude, his name was Murov- seemed indignant at Atzar's accusations about this 'Myris'. Apparently, being someone's wife automatically excluded them from being a witch. Can people not be more than one thing? They sighed, shaking their head. Humans were rather silly, weren't they?

At Atzar's call, however, the Homunculi perked up and made their way back to the two men with a piercing gaze at the man whose mouth they had broken not long ago. Murov looked back, a mixture of defiance and confusion locking onto Ezra. They shrugged after a long moment, pulling the hammer from its sheath once again and pointing the head at the man's chest. The look of defiance remained, but there was hesitation to his movements. Perhaps he wasn't so willing to die for the cause, after all.

"So, he leads us to this... Myris? Then what? I assume you have some sort of vendetta with this witch? Once she is disposed of, I assume our business is concluded? I had planned on finding a magical artifact currently in the possession of a magi located in this region, but after today, I rather have the urge to leave this nightmarish unintelligent zealous location." They paused, then looked back to Atzar.

"Although, it may be possible, however unlikely, that Myris is the mage I seek." Murov made a noise of indignation to interrupt the mage but a small poke with the hammer made him silent once again. "I will assist you in locating this woman first, Atzar, and then I shall be on my way. But first,"

Once again, Ezra jabbed the injured man with the warhammer, poking a small hole into his tunic. "You will help us find this woman, Murov. I promise you that Atzar will not harm her in any way unless she provokes an attack, in which case the rules of self-defense apply. Once he has the answers he seeks, we shall be on our way and no further harm will come to you. I have no intention of murdering anyone, and if Myris is not the one he seeks, there is no harm in taking us to her."

With a quick movement, the hammer was once again in its sheath. "After all, this is the best way to prove her innocence. If we left now, the question would always be there, would it not? Whether this woman you knew was, in fact, a demon portraying a wholesome and loving wife. Help us, and protect your friend."

The two held eye contact for a long moment, the man seeming to size up the ebony-haired humanoid. He eventually let out a long sigh, and hung his head in defeat. "Fine. To prove Myris' innocence and that you demons cannot be trusted, I'll show you the path. No tricks, though, demon. The Sway take you for your blasphemies." Murov rose to his feet shakily, then began moving towards the right of where they had stopped.

Ezra gave a simple look to Atzar, shrugged, and followed behind the mage hunter with hands behind their back. Human bonds were surprisingly easy to pull on, it seems.
    Last edited by ArcanaFate; 10-31-2017 at 01:17 AM.