Raevin flickered a small smile to Nevin as he finished. He sat back against Stare's seat, his chest rising up and down before he answered. Eyes flickering around the room he drank in their environment before responding.

"Call me Raevin. Many do. Aside from my father, but he is yet another great man I aim to please."

Slowly he removed his hand from Stare's lap, trusting that Nevin was not going to cause him any bother right now. Though he remained tense a vein of respect came to him for the blood mage, born from what Stare had told him, to what he was experiencing now.

"And call him Vitruvion if you want a name. Stare here does," he waved a hand at her. "Though why you continue to bother to annoy me is beyond him."

"He's a dickhead," was her answer.

Raevin paused, and frowned, but went on. "As to a request for someone to fight for you ... There is an associate of ours in Corone I believe."

Glancing up to Stare he asked, "Your faun friend."

Stare looked at him a while and then thought about it. "What? Philomel?" She blinked, and then actually thought about it. "Well yeah, she's pretty good at teaching fighting. Though she is associated with us."

She looked straight at Nevin. "One of Vitruvion's idiot brothers from the Hollow decided to capture her and make her his. A huge mistake, she has a billion powerful friends and has her own, though small army." A brief shine came to her eye. "She has a dragon."

"Yeah you said it couldn't fly."

"But it's still a bloody dragon!" Stare glared at Raevin, then went back to the blood mage. "Anyway ask any decent brothel in Radasanth and say a friend of the half-celestial sent you. They'll get your meaning and get a message to her."