The city life never appealed much to Garron. Too much fuss and bustling running rampant within such a metropolis. It drove him crazy but this day run a different coarse. Meeting this fellow with the aura of light, close to the odd bright light blazing from his own rhomboid birthmark set upon his wrist in this mans presence. This new observance startled him still. Never has it burned the pure color, nor has he ever had any benefiting factor come in to play concerning the slow healing he was now unknowingly experiencing. His mind was left to wonder at the time as wounds mended at a prolonged rate. Kind, was this man whom hasn’t mentioned his name, but certainly appreciated his uncommon gesture of benevolence. Garron certainly felt a calming presence around him as the introductions played out. Again, he painfully rolled his shoulders under the weight of his weapon while interacting with the man of light.

“My knowledge knew not of Thane being killed, kind Sir,” Garron said with a tinge of concern, for he too has felt a recent shift of power awaken within himself. “That certainly would be an excruciating fact of reality of why both creatures and people are in such a uproar.”

The large man shifted again at the thought, and turned to the man of light after the question of the craftsmanship of his warhammer come in his ears. “The armorer isn’t well known around the region, for he isn’t one for publicity,” Garron said with a bit of pride and honor in his voice. “The man that hammered out this creation is a dwarf named Torgrin from the mountains in the west. A man that I see as a father figure, and the best friend of my mother Nuana, a Ranger. I know nought of my birth father, outside of little things my mother, Torgrin or my travels have enlightened me on. Circumstance on both my parents side. I will one day return to Salvar north to learn more of the man that I inherited many questions upon my own existence and ability.”

Not long had passed before Garron had been drawn towards a man relaxing in red near an intrepid tree shading the immediate area. Nevin and alchemist come into earshot, and Garron offered a welcome of meeting someone new. After hearing Nevin speak of his battered state, he went on to say, “Good day to you, sir," he said with a kind smile and bow of the head. “Indeed, Concordia is quite active these days.” A shock settled surprisingly over him by this strangers kindness after he too offered a great gesture of help by way of alchemy. “I certainly appreciate your help, and I will not forget this. My name is Garron, and it is a pleasure to meet you.”

Tired eyes widened greatly at the mention of a meal, and he turned his head toward the direction of where the savory aromas were meandering from…