Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,394

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    And then there was too many people.

Stare waited until things had quietened. Then, in that peace when a strange pair of plant people arrived she moved her body around to where Ezra sat. This person, this demon and other-lavender-thing, was Nevin's assistant, whom Stare had met when coming to the alchemist's shop. Now the pair had unintentionally formed some sort of awkward friendship, and despite Vitruvion's desire to still dissect Ezra, Stare found herself drawn to them.

There they were, the white-haired androgenous humanoid, with the kenku finally sidling up the bench to beside her. Stare watched as a strange cat girl then came in, frowned when it turned out she knew Nevin too and spoke:

"Hello, Ezra. Which one is Nevin's wife then? You mentioned something about a cat girl before?" She lifted her left hand, covered in a new titanium glittering gauntlet that was thin and extended her natural claws into deadly sharp spikes, and pointed at Rainee approaching from the tree cover.

"Nevin has a lot of friends." A frown appeared in her eyes. "How many of these come to the shop? How many of them ... All of them female. Apart from you."

Intriguing ... Many are here, Vitruvion murmured in her head, following the several scans of her eyes across the group of people. There had been introductions but Stare had not really paid attention, for there had been too may other thoughts.

Mostly 'who the hell ...'

I did not plan that, she grunted back to her employer. You only sent me here to investigate the rumours. Look around the house. Perhaps I might be able to look further. Not just do a brief overview.

Vitruvion considered for a moment. They must have also followed the rumours. They are new and so it would make sense. Hmm. He smiled and leant back. She caught an image of a large, round underground room, where he sat on one of ten wooden thrones. All the others were empty, and the whole room was empty. Not even a servant to give him wine or a guard to protect his back. It was the chamber of the Brotherhood Council in the Hollow, his secret hellish empire. The place where he was truly king, that he had made to feel like a god - which had worked. Was working. Except now ... now he was entirely alone, breathing slow and seemed to be ... Sad, almost.

It made her stop. Why are you there alone, Vitruvion? she asked, What is going on?

Quickly the view was gone, and her sight was of the fire and harem once more.

Nothing, he answered, far too fast for normal comfort, Continue with your mission. I agree, go and solve the mansion. Find the truth. Entirely.

Are you ... Stare was outrageously confused. Vitruvion was always alright, he was always confident, constantly able and in control. So these emotions that she heard in his voice were ... Are you actually alright?

But, he was gone.

Leaving her to sit there by Ezra, and now curious. Ready to go into the hell.
    Last edited by Stare; 11-04-2017 at 06:51 AM.
    Crows: Old nursery rhyme "One for sorrow, Two for mirth, Three for a funeral, Four for birth, Five for heaven, Six for hell, Seven for the devil, his own self."

EXP: 28,286, Level: 7
    Level completed: 17%, EXP required for next Level: 6,714
    Level completed: 17%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,714

GP

Name
    Rainee Azure Miyami
    Wife? What the hell? What does the small mage mean? Rainee's ears twitched slightly, her face going from relaxed to curious as she turned the small mage and asked softly "Wife? What wife? Do you mean Nevin's wife? What?" her silver eyes widened before she couldn't help but laugh and murmur "No, I"m not Nevin's wife...um what is your name?" Her silver orbs then shifted from the small mage to that of the avian who seemed to be eyeing her heavily, a small cough escaped her soft lips as she asked softly "Hello Miss Crow. What might your name be? If your eyeing me because of what this mage stated, you have no worries I am not Nevin's wife. It...seems rumors flew around throughout Stonevale since my daughter and I shopped for potions at Nevin's shop, and well..." her cheeks flushed as she remembered her overly hyper trip on cat-nip, realizing her blush might indicting she was hiding something, she quickly explained to the avian woman "I went on a cat-nip high, I smelled a potion Nevin had made that was tantalizing too me and well, once it was in my system I couldn't help but be hyper and curious Miss Crow."

Her tail swished behind her, as she could feel nerves dancing through her body. She had never really been in the spotlight, in a group before. No, normally she was just the agile cat-girl, friendly, curious and hyperactive. Which she knew could lead her into trouble at times. Turning to examine the other group members, she saw another cloaked figure, this one definitely male and mysterious, she couldn't quite get a read on him. Studying him from head to toe, Rainee was curious who he was! Is he a mage? A mysterious wise man that can predict the future? The cloaked visage indicts something to do with magic....hmmm, maybe a lore-keeper? Shaking her head, the anthro swished her tail instead, her eyes wandering away from the mysterious man, until she heard a female with the plant-lady ask the avian woman if she could hug her!

[I][Weird!/I] was the cat-mother's first thought, but then she caught of a whiff of heavy botanical aromas coming from the masked plant-lady herself. Moving from the log she had seated herself at, Rainee begin to circle around the plant-woman, moving very close to her personal space. Moving to sniff around the botanical lady's shoulders, she continued to sniff at the strong odors her keen smell was inhaling upon her scent test of the plant-lady. The curious nekojin couldn't help but ask "Who are you Miss? You have a very curious odor! I smell keen natural aromas! Like what you find hidden in the forest or other natural environments! But I also smell something extremely strong and pungent! What is that scent? I really want to know!"

Her silver hues were bright with excitement and curiosity, sure they were sitting around a huge roaring bonfire with a mysterious, eerie dark castle looming over head. But right now, the cat-girl knew everything was fine! Its not like they were inside the mansion and she was peppering the plant-lady with her rapid-fire questions. No, right now everything was perfectly safe and fine for the nekojin to sate her curious nature. Giving the plant-lady a warm smile, she continued to sniff and circle around her, like a cat that had found the perfect toy. In an excited voice Rainee asked again "Well, can you answer my questions Miss Plant? I've never seen anyone like you around Althanas before, and I'm curious to know who you are!" the excited cat-mother then settled on a log next to the plant-woman, her tail twitching like a metronome as she waited for the botanical woman to hopefully answer her questions!