The young succubus allowed her hand to roll over her swollen belly. A small smile gracing her soft pink lips.

“I didn't think such a thing possible,” her tone was soft.

Tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear, she closed the short distance between the two. “Cat got your tongue, prized fighter?” She taunted him slightly. “It was after all you, boasting about being very fertile.” With each flick of her tongue the smile stretched farther, to the edges of her cheeks.

This was indeed a new look for the sex demon, she didn't look seductive, yet glowing with admiration for the being inside her.

Though only half a woman with this child inside her she felt whole again. Taking his hands in her own she placed them on her slightly rounded stomach. He glanced from her face to her stomach, a small childlike giggle left her lips.

“You’re sure it’s mine?” Josh asked in awe, “there wasn’t another man a couple of months before me?”

The look of happiness slightly fell from her face. “What?” The word leapt from her tongue sharply, her unique eyes narrowing in. She stepped back his hands fell from her belly.

Turning on the tips of her toes she walked to the small wardrobe, swinging the door open with a little too much force. “Was there another man,” she murmured to herself, slipping on a shire fabric robe. Her stomach slightly less obvious now, “why because I am a sex demon I must lay with many men?”

Her dark gaze turned to the fighter as she tossed the question at him.

“Or because it makes no sense for the child to have grown so much so soon.” Breaker raised an eyebrow. “I meant no offense. If this is my child… it grows with my speed.”
“There is that if word,” she spat, folding her arms under her slightly larger breast. “Do you think so little of me that I would just place your hands on my stomach if I carried another man’s child?” She raised a slender eyebrow.

“What do I know of you?” Josh raised his hands defensively. “I make no judgment one way or the other. But you are certain. So tell me, how is it our child can have grown so fast?”

“Our child, now it’s our child,” she mumbled bitterly. Sitting on the bed she sighed pushing a flustered hand through her long mane, “I don’t know. I woke up the morning after our fling and felt different. My breast slightly tender, larger and I looked bloated.” She glanced down at her stomach, resting a hand on top of the small mound. “After the first day I grew larger and larger, feeling small flutters that grew stronger. I don’t even know how it’s possible for me to carry a child with half a soul.”