The idea of going there rather than straight to the Hollow made her smile and nod, relief spreading through her body. “We can actually walk there from here,” she said, gesturing down a long winding road that was lined with a tall, long hedge on one side. Behind it the apexes of grand roofs could be seen that were architecturally promising.

Starting off she showed herself visibly more relaxed, as she began through the familiar neighbourhood. It took only a short amount of time for them to come by the first elegant gate set into the hedgerow. A huge, ornate structure stood in view - a house of nearly thirty rooms and three floors that bore a terracotta roof and cream walls. Stare continued talking as they passed by it, hardly glancing at the wonder.

“So how have you been since we last met? The castle was quite different to here, this is … well the other side of my life that no one ever sees. That is all I have been doing since that horror, and trust me it is a shock to compare them.”

Nevin frowned rubbed the palm of one hand as he thought about her question. He swallowed and shrugged weakly, trying to figure out just where his friend lived that a structure like that didn't rate a second glance.
“I did some exploring in the reaches of Corone. Heard rumors about a mage who was skilled in Alchemy. He was, past tense. He meddled with something he really should not have, and twisted reality around his tower. Not the same way as the Castle - this was more of a twisting of the fabric of reality, than twisting space and time. This is… The first time I've had a chance to relax since before the Castle.” He glanced down at his hand and his frown deepened.

“I also learned that my body isn't quite normal anymore. And that there is more to my threads than I knew. Aside from that… Hm. Oh. I got proclaimed a messiah. That was weird.” He laughed a loud and shook his head, trying not to stare at the ornate structures that they were passing.

Stare looked at him in utter surprise. “You are a messiah?” If she was not one who commonly was in company with a half-god at least - Vitruvion’s half sister, Ventrua - then Stare might have jumped out of her plumage. Being who she was she only stared, and thought about the implications. “Is that what you meant by ‘your church’? So the ceremony turned you … what, into some form of second coming?”

Slipping into her aura sight she examined him for a moment. Checking his chakras she was astounded to see a new line threading through the deep crimson. Where there had once been a simple red, there was now a thin but still existent white thread weaving its way through. Her heart thudded as she looked closer, examining it to find a faint pink tinge to it, but else the line was a weave of actual divine-kind magic.