Nevin stared at the woman for a long moment, then slowly turned his gaze down to his shirt, staring at it with a bizarrely confused expression.
"Why do they always go for my shirt?" The man was clearly not aware he'd spoken as he cranked his head back around to stare at the small Fae sitting on a chair behind him.

"Fenn, I swear to Crimson that if you have hidden from someone else in my shop I will throw you at the first constable I see. Or to this woman, she seems to want you and you know her." Then he coughed and turned his attention back to Amari and used one hand to hold his shirt together, once again covering up the blood-red lines running across his torso.

"Sorry about that, he has a habit of hiding here. Now then, Miss. With my Alchemy I am a skilled crafter, of both medicines, as well as poisons and their antidotes. With my blood Alchemy, I can bring out a quality inherent in the blood." He gestured behind him to a small, locked, glass cabinet. Inside were a few swirling red potions, glowing with an inner red light.

"The result depends on what the blood came from. With donated blood, I can create a potion that mimics an ability or trait of the donor, with animal blood I can create potions that carry an aspect of what the animal was. For example, one of those potions is healing, created by slaying an animal and stealing its vitality, another is an acid from a strange lizard's blood. So, for what I can do with my blood Alchemy, well, it depends on what materials I have to work with, and what it is you're looking for." There was no sense in beating around the bush here, this woman clearly already knew of his blood magic. He had only started being open about it recently, so he was a bit surprised that someone had already come looking because of it.

He was keeping quiet about bring able to manipulate blood in its purer form though. She had come to his Alchemy shop, so it must be alchemical things she was looking for. Or, Fenn had led someone else here and Nevin did need to chuck the midget to his fate.