Nevin: [Carries Fenn outside his shop, over his head with his threads]
Nevin: [Throws Fenn out]
Fenn: MY LEG!!
[Source: Spongebob]

Avin's Master: You are my servent's brother's sister!
Avin: What does that mean?"
Avin's Master: Absolutely nothing. Prepare to die.
[Source: ???]

Ezra: Nevin, why are there books in the fridge?
Nevin: [Glances at the refrigerator] Um... because it's, uh, cool to read?
Ezra:
Eteri:
Fenn:
Nevin:
Everyone: DID YOU JUST-
[Source: Tumblr.]

Fenn: There is a small chance that I definitely started the fire.
[Source: Modern Family.]

Maddy: [About Amari] She said a lot of really nice things about me. It was really uncalled for.
[Source: Texts From Last Night.]

Lye: You don't get anything except humiliation and ridicule.
Ashla: I already have that, what else you got?
[Source: Red vs Blue.]

Sei Orlouge: On this day, the storm metaphors gather. But we will fight the storm with courage in our hearts. That is where courage is right? I'm pretty sure it is. Anyway, we will stand firm and not give our enemy an inch. At least we won't so long as it gives us no advantage. Tactically speaking it's impossible not to give our enemies a little bit of ground I suppose. Still, we will not yield without a fight. We will not fade into the dawn! Let us stand united because unity is always one generic feel good thing anyone can get behind without a lot of critical thought. I mean unity isn't always a good thing in and of itself. Sometimes a bit of discord can shake up a stagnant system. Um. Where was I again? Oh yes. Today we stand as one against the forces of darkness who really need to think of re-branding because forces of darkness is so 80's. Come to think of it, the forces of light could also go for a name change. Maybe like the Radiant Entente or the Illumination Coalition? Regardless, we will win this day! Our courage will not fail so long as we remember our cause is righteous or at least in comparison to how terrible our enemy is. Its a pretty low bar to clear really. So don't mess it up I guess? Oh and charge!
[Source: Terrible Writing Advice.]

Nevin: Are you hungry?
Felicity: No, thank you.
Nevin: [Leans in] This is not an option.
[Source: Tumblr.]

Fenn: Nevin, if my stuffed bear is cold, can I put him in the toaster oven?
Nevin: No, Fenn. That would be a mistake.
Fenn: Nevin?
Nevin: Yes?
Fenn: I made a mistake.
[Source: Boy Meets World.]