“Wha-What...what win?” Eteri’s strained voice was musical to my ears, and I closed my eyes to relish it. Oh yes, with or without the bonus of the aphrodisiac I would have to do this again at some point. Honey was such a vocal little thing normally, and he could tell that not letting out her sounds was driving her up the wall already. I rubbed my chin in thought as I considered her question.

While I didn’t think that she would manage to stay too quiet, there did have to be something she wanted at the end of this in order for it to be fair. And I was quite fair, as I tried to be at least. So, then, what could sweeten the pot enough for her to do her best? I grinned, my lips slowly curling upwards as an idea came to me. Slowly, a slender weave of threads rose up and flicked against her clit, and she nearly cried out, her nails digging into the table.

“If you do well enough, I’ll let you do whatever you want with me later.” Eteri froze, her eyes locking onto mine. Normally, even off of her cycle, I was the one in control, aided rather handily by the tendrils that were currently tormenting her.

“Eteri can have? As much as want?” For a moment, I wondered if this had suddenly become a very dangerous game for me. No, of course not, it couldn’t be. I knew that by now the aphrodisiac running through her system had to be starting to make her sensitive to every little touch and caress. She wouldn’t be able to keep quiet the entire time. And here came my first opportunity, the waiter was coming to get our orders. My threads twisted against her as the man paused by our table, rubbing gently against her.

“The fish platter for her, and I’m interested in the steak and oyster plate. Tea for us both.” The man nodded and departed, and I turned to look at Eteri with a raised eyebrow. I was impressed - I could feel how much her body was reacting to my sweet torment, and yet she had not even made a peep. It seemed like I was going to have my work cut out for me.

Good.