Through the rumbling of the magma and fire all around, it was difficult to make out the voice that called to Nosdyn.

It was clearly his opponent, but Nosdyn's memories were foggy up until that point. He wasn't sure why he'd awakened in The Citadel to begin with. It did not really matter. Nosdyn looked at his opponent for a long moment, sizing the man up. Yes. The Elf would do... Nosdyn thought to himself. And maybe, it was a result of the intense heat...but the man before him made Nosdyn think of Jake Narmonalya. His hated enemy. Someday...I will have my vengeance on you...Jake. Nosdyn slowly started to stalk towards his opponent.

As he walked, he prepared his majestic weapon.

The long hafted weapon was silent for only a moment longer, before Nosdyn unlatched it from his belt. Holding it with one hand, he activated the mysterious weapon. After about a moment, the amethyst coloured blade appeared and it gave off it's signature noise. He wasn't sure how the man before would react. But, Nosdyn didn't much care. He was struggling with his own situation...his memories were drawing blanks as he attempted to recall what he was doing before he'd ended up in The Citadel to begin with.

Soon, he was directly in front of Ioder. Nosdyn's glowing eyes narrowed into thin slits, as he realized his opponent was some sort of an Elf. His dislike for the species was growing, but he didn't dislike the man before him...yet. They were there to appease The Thayne of War anyway. Nosdyn held his weapon with both hands at that point, as he adjusted his combat stance. He fought a certain way with his weapon, the long haft was black as his soul. But elegantly structured. As Nosdyn stood there he merely smirked at the man before him. "I've lived through worse than this." Nosdyn said very simply, and it was the truth.

Jake had collapsed an entire building on top of Nosdyn's head.

His hatred had kept him alive.

Most give up in such situations of extreme endurance...but not Nosdyn. Nosdyn would never give up. "I also don't like to waste any time. We have Thayne to appease anyway." The Demon said calmly. He had blue skin that was well toned and heavily muscular, in short, he was built like a damned tank. He didn't wear heavy armour, he never liked it because a lot of the time it hindered mobility. He wore black leather, and kept his belt with many pouches and such attached to it. His cloak flowed with a small switch in the vapor and heat of the volcano that they were both in.

Without wasting any time on pleasantries...Nosdyn attacked Ioder. He swung his mighty weapon in an over-arching slash attack. The blade pointing downward as he swung his weapon in a half-circle style swing. The slash would come from above, if it connected. Nosdyn was strong, and would be certain to give The Elf before him a decisive battle indeed...

It had begun.