Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Upon being given the instructions, Felicity got right to business. She walked closer to the pot and burner, pulling the hood down. She grabbed a hair tie from a pocket and pulled her hair into a ponytail, as to avoid getting any of her autumn colored locks in the mixture. She then picked up a spoon and stirred the liquid at a calm rate. It was hot. The bubbling green serum caused her to start sweating. She almost became memorized as the liquid swirled and mixed. However, a question kept her focused on the real world.

"Test?"

She still kept watch over the liquid with a careful eye. However, her curiosities over what kind of test was to take place once the potion was finished kept her preoccupied. The liquid continued to mix. The bubbles started to calm down as the liquid churned brighter in color. Keeping it in a smooth, even consistency, Felicity moved the spoon slowly around the pot. As the blue-yellow hue finally took form, she finally removed the pot from the burner.

With the cautious care of an alchemist with even basic experience, she steadily moved the pot towards the cooler. As she placed it on, her mind still was twisting with questions. The fact that she was as internally unhealthy as this explained the random headaches and dissociations she experienced from time to time - things she previously thought was just an ability thing. As she worked with the coolent device; her hands shook in her deep unease, her fear.

Maybe... she did have anger issues.

~~~

"What do you mean you don't think you can continue!?!"

A large fist slammed against the wall. An obese man, with a sickening amount of fat hanging off every nook and cranny, expressed severe rage. The veins bulging on his face were, impressively, even larger than the round bulge of squishiness on his pale face. Brown eyes were plump, and brown hair hung unevenly from his ball shaped head.

He was dressed in snazzy, business-like attire. The hat he wore was ever so slightly crooked on his head. He almost dropped the sandwich in his other hand as he fumed. A frightened, scrawny boy stood at the other side of the office. He was petrified of this pugly beast before him.

"I'm s-s-s-sorry, Mister, uh, Eotype. Bu-ut, it could be lethal-"

"-Do you think I care, squirt?" The man grumbled. He stood up from his wooden desk and walked across the cabin room. The floorboards groaned as the thousand pound man stormed over them. The crabby walls were, at best, made for suitable office living on the worksite. The sound of the mining and digging of industrialism roared outside.

The unfortunate messenger shrunk as Eotype towered over him, intimidating the worker with intentional fear and terror. "If you want feed your families with the money only I can provide you," he spoke on a low, violent tone, "You will continue to dig deeper into the mine as you were hired to do."

The employee avoided all eye contact. He was like an old, beaten dog in the corner. He inched for the door, head hung low. "Of course, sir. Sorry, sir."

Eotype took a massive bite of the sandwich. Condiments and vegetable slices fell to the floor as he ripped it apart. Juices fell from his humongous mouth, slobbering down the flab of his chin. The employee's stomach almost rumbled, eye locked onto the scraps of the floor. Their boss barely gave them enough to get by at all. While their families could eat barely enough portions, this man himself often went without.

Such was the life of an employee of Stair Eotype. At this point, all hope was lost...

They faced the immediate dangers due to the unusually high magical readings in the shaft up ahead. Willing to risk the insignificant skin and rough bones for his family's security one more day, the man quickly excused himself from the office.

Terror awaited the workers down there...

~~~
    Last edited by Flamebird; 12-09-2017 at 12:04 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.