I would have never thought that hunting trolls would lead to something as magical as this. A small giggle part my lips as I glanced down at his cock. My sex drive sometimes could be as bad as Nikita and this would be one of those times. He certainly made me feel alive when I hadn’t felt in a while.

“Don’t threaten me with a good time baby,” I purred, winking at him. I saw him tense up, and his eyes roamed across my body.

“Less a threat, more a promise sweetheart. Next time I'll take you from behind, on your hands and knees.” His voice was a growl, hunger in it and his eyes as he watched me.

“Now you are really speaking to the animal inside me,” I turned giving my round ass a smack that echoed off the stone walls. I heard a sharp breath, and a low groan from Erik. It seemed he like watching my ass bounce. “I have a room not far from here, we can eat, drink and fuck if you have nothing else better to do. I meant when I said I won’t let you go. I mean unless it wasn’t as pleasing for you as it was for me?” My eyebrow arched in question.

Swift steps carried him to me, and he took me in his arms and crushed me against him - I wasn't sure if it was a hug, or him trying to envelope me. “Not a damn chance, sweetheart. That was wonderful. Looks like you're stuck with me for a while, because I don't think I'll have anything better to do for a long, long time. Things I might *have* to do instead - but I don't think anything I would ever rather do. Certainly, no one I'd ever rather do.”

I let my hands caress his face, stood on the tips of my toes and let my lips claim his. Our flesh melting into each other as I traced his lips with my tongue. “As long as you always make your way back to me,” I mumbled against his lips. I felt him grin against me and pull back slightly, looking into my eyes.

“Well. Looks like I have roots somewhere to come back to now, then, don't I?” He gently brushed his fingers against my cheek, then cupped my head and pulled be in for not her kiss. His mouth parted and he suckled on my lips, nibbling them gently. Then he drew back.” Your place would be a wonderful idea. I'd rather keep fucking you and making love to you in a bed, not in a cave. Though - I think this place will be rather special to me, now.” He smiled. A small giggle left my lips as I scurried away from him.

“Well then we better get going so you can make sweet love to me all night long.” He laughed and followed.

“You know the problem?” His lips quirked as his eyes danced with amusement. “Now we have to wait to dry off for our clothes all over again.” He dove into the waterfall, his laugh ringing through the cave.

“Jokes on you lover boy I just used that bit so I could stare at you naked a little longer,” I called after him giggling following in pursuit.