“And I don't know if she actually likes me, or if it is just a trait of nekojin to have about zero percent respect for other people’s personal space. I also don't know how I feel about her - she was nice enough, a bit flighty though. But I'm not used to actually, well, feeling for someone outside of friendship. Last time it happened, I bottled it up and it has mostly faded by now.” He was glad he had kept rubbing his face, his slow movements giving him an excuse not to have his eyes open so he wouldn't inadvertently look at Stare as he said that.

“And she saw more than my scarred soul. She was able to see I had two souls, poorly merged together. She tried asking for part of my soul, but - well, I'm glad I didn't let her. Not sure how I would have handled that power surge if I had given her a part.” Nevin shrugged, a slow rolling movement. “So maybe my attempt at defending myself from Ventrua was as specuous as Vitruvion defending me.” And for a moment, Nevin wished the two had been a little later. He tried not to let that thought show.

Stare blinked. “Wait, wait, wait.” She held up a hand. “Don't … don't ramble like that … You said Eteri right? Blue hair, doesn't speak tradespeak that great. Does know Akashiman though …” She sighed. “You met her in Radasanth I'm guessing. You're going out with her. We've met.” Then she huffed and remembered herself back then, the recent weeks, days even, after she had just begun her employment under Vitruvion with the knowledge that he was her god. So long ago now … it seemed. She shook herself. “And yes, souls, sorry, scar thing that leads to your other little soul.”

She looked down at her body and realised she was still in the blanket. “I should probably change. I actually have nothing but my undergarments beneath this.” She blinked. “Well and my feathers.”

Nevin blinked once, and looked at her, towards the areas covered by the blanket, then looked away rapidly. Well that was … a thing. He nodded rapidly. “Yes, all correct. Sorry, I think whatever she tried on me scrambled my head up a bit.” Actually, it was almost certain that the aphrodisiac was lingering in his system, or else he would not have wondered what sounds she might make if - he shoved that thought down, hard, shoving it into a lockbox that quite clearly belonged at the bottom of an ocean. Instead of saying that, he gave her a strained smile.

“Probably should at that, yes. Wearing too few clothes around an unrelated man leads to trouble, you know.” He gave a weak grin, showing that he was joking. “And I should get up and get my head sorted. Need to remind myself not to overuse that power until I’m used to it - crippling migraines are not pleasant in the least bit.” He shook his head, and was very glad that the motion no longer caused intense spikes of pain to run through him. He slowly pushed himself up, glad that he could at least stand now without it taking an eternity. He paused and turned away from Stare when he realized that enough of the aphrodisiac was still in his system that he had a bit of an obvious tent in the front of his trousers. He cleared his throat loudly.