"You here to join the other two fellas? Couple 'uh suspect gents, look right rip for buggery with the likes of you. I'm fucking #done with them." The buxom lady who had descended the stairs certainly had a certain hatred for discretion. Storm was put off by her homophobia, but forgave her for her enormous tits.

"Sorry to disappoint, sweetie, but I'm not the buggering type. Half-deer women, sure, but touch a man? Not my speed, sugar."

The talking boobs directed him upstairs, rolling her eyes as if she didn't believe him. Perhaps this inn was known to attract a more specific traveler. Veritas wasn't one for judgment regarding how people spent their free time, but he was also not one to stand idly and be judged.

Let's throw this judgy twat for a loop.

Pinching the special leaves into the cherrywood bowl of his pipe, Storm skipped up the stairs, embracing a stereotypical trope. At the corner landing to the top floor, he spun back to the endowed bitchy housekeeper. He then held the pipe to his lips, extending a middle finger from the off hand. A small white-blue arc popped from the end of his finger, igniting the leaves within the bowl. As the traveler continued up the stairs, he stumbled into the room.

Holy shit, what is this!?

The corners of Storm's vision began to blur as the two familiar faces popped into view. It was Shin, and Josh, or at the very least two forms that had taken on their form at the onset of his hallucination.