EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    I wrote this while wasted
    Now it is such a bizzarely improbably occurance that anything so mind-bogglingly random as there suddenly being no road, purely by chance, could happen that some thinkers have chosen to see it as the final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.

The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist,'" says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "The road running out for no reason is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have happened by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man.

Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet called Althanas whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think buff abilities are a pretty neat idea.

Observing all of that at once, silmultaneously, was an absolutely destroyed Shinsou Vaan Osiris. The goal was the grounds for the Lornius Corporation Challenge, so that his questing party could lay traps and claim glory in the name of whatever. What he could see in front of him was Atilla and his friends being stretched like cosmic pizza dough through the cosmos, until their very beings were literally molecules wide.

FUCK, GET ME OFF THIS RIDE.

"Shinsou" the stretched, deformed Joshua Cronen said, "there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Cats they've worked out."
    Last edited by Shinsou Vaan Osiris; 12-22-2017 at 07:17 PM.