Not...a Thayne...? Nosdyn knew there were several other pantheons and religious beliefs on Althanas. He wasn't sure if Stare was telling the entire truth or not, but it did not matter. He would respect her viewpoint on the matter for the time being. Celestial...that term is not in The Thayne Codex. That deserves some looking into... Nosdyn rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he listened to Stare speaking about what was going on. He took his goblet and took another pull of the drink in it. It was a juice style of concoction, not terribly strong...but Nosdyn did not mind. After the effects of the brutal teleportation spell, Nosdyn would eat and drink just about anything to energize himself once more.

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. Though he was not a genius in the tradition sense of the term...Nosdyn was not stupid. By any stretch of it. He had no choice but to accept Stare's explanation of Vitruvion and his brother's race for the time being. ...Celestial. Again, I must study The Thayne Codex further. Maybe there are clues there about this race and it's power. One thing Nosdyn did not like was facing an enemy without previous knowledge of how the enemy operated. It was a carry-over from his days spent as a criminal's enforcer in Ettermire. Nosdyn looked at Stare at that point. His eyes were narrowed and he was deep in serious thought. He did not want to say the wrong thing, however as to not offend his friend.

Nosdyn knew that they would have to plan and form proper strategy. The dock mission in Raiaera sounded important. Boring...but important nonetheless. I've done similar work for The Boss in Ettermire's secret underground crime syndicate. I must be certain to do whatever is asked of me to the best of my capacity. Stare and Vitruvion are not that different form The Boss's own agenda. I wonder how he is faring these days and if I should go and check up on him and his organization...? Nosdyn nodded when Stare stopped talking.

"I accept." Was his simple response. He had nowhere to go, nowhere to call home. His very clan had been stolen from him. Though maybe it was something I did to myself after all. Nosdyn thought to himself. Something about the traumatic events in The Tular Plains had affected Nosdyn a lot. He wasn't sure what it was exactly...but his purpose had been stolen from him. Ripped asunder like a child's rag doll and left to rot. Nosdyn was one of the last few real men in the world. A Demon of Haidia forced to reconcile the fact that the world no longer needed his kind. He'd become nothing more than an enforcer, a sellsword. He did not mind that. "Do you have a room rented here or anything like that? I'm very tired and in a lot of pain. I must rest for the night before we travel again together." Nosdyn said carefully. He continued. "I'm trying to understand this situation, but I'm willing to help. I just want to fight by your side once more." Nosdyn said curiously. He tried to smile, but it was difficult doing that with the pain he felt...