I moved, sitting down beside her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and pulled her back onto the bed. Then I took her feet in my hands and slowly massaged them, warming them up as I smirked at her. I was digging in just a little too hard, tormenting her.

She twitched but didn’t complain. “The hell are you doing now?” She spat at me. I smirked wider.

“Why, my poor seamstress wife is obviously in pain and her feet hurt. I should pamper her a little bit, shouldn't I?” I teased her. Fuck. Fuck, this was more difficult than I thought. But she was the one who had started us as husband and wife here. And I was damned if I was just going to roll over and let her win.

“Oh?” I could practically taste the venom on her tone. She shoved her foot hard into my chest. “You’re right. You should.” She growled. I raised my eyebrow - then slowly began massaging her leg, dark fingers against milky skin working out knots, just this side of being truly painful. I worked my way up to her knee, then pulled her other leg to me, and resumed the process, moving down from her knee towards her foot.

She rolled her shoulders and I could hear the bones in her back cracking. “Dammit…” she hissed as she leaned back on the bed. “That actually feels really good.” I ducked my head down to hide my face. Fuck. Fucking fuck this was - this was very dangerous. I finished up with her legs, at least the lower ones. I didn't trust myself to work my way up her thighs.

“If you.. Lay on your stomach, I'll work on your back.”Almost as soon as I started, I shifted from a soft, hesitation, to a growled command.

“Oh?” Scarlet taunted. Fuck she was taunting me now? “That sounds like a command Hunter.” She leaned forward and her hair spilt over her shoulders as she shrugged off the jacket I had made her. “I thought I was your boss, but I guess if you’re the husband now I’ll be a good little wife, no?”

She snorted and rolled onto her stomach, crossing her arms to use as a head rest as she pressed the side of her head to her arms. I took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Moon above. Did she even know what she was doing? Of course she did - she had been taunting me.

My fingers started at the base of her spine. At the very bottom of the sigil. The center of the sigil ran along her spine, and here at the base was a circle, stabbing down towards her ample ass. I ignored the soft, full curves, and started to massage along her lower back, working out the kinks in her muscles. Slow, steady kneading, pressing just a bit harder than most people would like. Well, she liked it. She groaned softly and pressed her head further into her arms. “I didn’t expect an actual massage…” she mumbled.

I chuckled, and began to work my hands up her back, working against the bottom of her ribcage. I was being careful not to touch the lines of the sigil - I didn't know how sensitive the swooping lines or the harsh geometry in the center was, so for the moment I was doing my best to leave it alone. I found a particularly tough knot just below her right shoulder blade. “Tough one.” I murmured, all the warning I gave her as I pressed hard, twisting and massaging in a circle, loosening the muscle beneath my digits. It probably hurt a bit - but I could also see the way she relaxed as the tension left her

“Dammit… that feels really good.” She muttered. “Where’d you learn this?”.

“Honestly? I don't remember. Skills like this, and sex. They're all in those years I don't have. My body knows what to do, like I've done it a lot before - but the actual memories? Gone, wisps in the wind.” I shook my head. I had thought, that these were things taught in the Academy. But that made no sense. Just - just who had I been before, in those years I didn't have? Was I really eighty seven? Older? Younger? I had no idea. I moved my hands up her back, starting to massage at her neck and upper shoulders as I hummed in contemplation.

Scarlet turned her body slightly, shifting so her eyes rose up to mine. Her words took on a dark tone. “You know. I was raised by my own brother to be a sex doll. He’d inject me with serums, things I didn’t remember at the time. Have me do things - he put…” She shifted so she was now resting on her back. She pointed to her inner thigh. “One sigil here - to stop me from ever orgasming until I lost my virginity.” She pointed to the one on her abdomen, “And one here - which made me pretty fuckin...ah….turned on by any male touch regardless of what it was. Those are gone now.” She paused and looked up at me. “He’s dead. Doesn’t matter - point is. Those sort of skills, maybe once your use as a Hunter was finished they didn’t plan for you to die. They planned something far worse.”

I sat back on my knees, and stared at her. Studying her. I looked down my form, frowning. It - well. If it wasn't for the fact that everyone told me hunters only stopped when they were dead… Or crippled. My eyes widened. A cripple, dependent on others, would be an easy target for - for being used as nothing more than a stud. I took a deep breath, then shook my head. Before I could figure out though, Scarlet gave me a hard push, enough to send me to the floor. “Whatever you’re thinking. Stop.”

I looked up at her, my eyebrows lifted as her tits swung above me.

“That ain’t happening now. So don’t dwell on it. It’s just a theory. Right now - now we’re just….” She paused as her eyes shifted away. She looked as though she were about to say something but changed her mind. “That’s not how a husband is supposed to act.” She finally said. “Fuckin’ rude shit. I’ll divorce you.” Her eyes trailed back to me and she smirked.

I slowly sat up, then reached forward and curled my hand into her hair. Fuck. Fuck me. “Fuck. You don't want to let me go, dawn girl.” My voice was soft. What in the hells was I saying?

Her smirk fell into a confused look. “Let you go?” She tilted her head up at me expecting an answer.

I released her hair and turned around, sitting with my back against the bed. “I.. Fuck. Fuck if I know.” I set my hand down and leaned my head back, eyes closed as I ran my fingers along my face, up into my hair. “Hah. Guess you will have to divorce me. I clearly have no idea how a husband should act.” I let out a mirthless chuckle.

“Like fuck if I know. It was a joke.” She said. “I didn’t want you thinking about what ifs.” She shuffled forward and gave me a hard slap across my back. “Hey, if anything at least you’re apparently good at sex - and are very good at massages. So, take it as a win.” I sat forward after her slap, then turned my head to look at her. I gave her a wry smile, lips quirked.

“Maybe at some point I'll show you how good I am at sex, dawn girl. I do know husbands are supposed to satisfy their wives.”

She stilled. Did that get to her? I tilted my head to the side, studying her with narrowed silver eyes.