I swallowed. Was this what people felt when they submitted to me? This eager anticipation to see what happened next? I took a breath and let it out slowly, trying to ignore the lingering aftertaste of her blood on my tongue. Slowly, I reached up and took the shirt in my hands - noting absently that it was the one I usually wore when I was working on curing hides - and stretched it out, pulling the fabric taut. It, like most of my clothes, had been treated to repel fluids - made it far easier to clean up - but it was so old that the treatment had been wearing off, leaving faint bloodstains behind.

I held the stretched shirt up towards her. She grinned widely at me - and oh that almost predatory grin sent shivers down my spine - and drew the blade down the middle, slicing it. She had me set one half down, and slowly we went, the only words spoken were her soft commands to shift and hold different pieces up. Soon enough we had a loose pile of strips of fabric - some glossy, some stained - sitting on the ground between her feet and my knees.

For a while she gazed at them before nodding and leaning back. She flexed her muscles and curved her spine gracefully as she swung the arm not containing the dagger out. Her hand delicately plucked both rope and manacles from the ground and brought them over. She straightened again and paused before throwing the manacles over at me.

“Put those on. In front,” her grin was truly glorious. I slowly picked up the iron handcuffs. I had these for the few times when I was asked to bring a target back alive, so they hadn't seen much use recently. I removed the key and set it down by her feet, then clicked the left cuff into place, then the right. It was - odd. The last time I had been in manacles had been when Philomel, the faun captain who had captured me and taken me from Alerar, had had me on her ship. This was - far from the same kind of situation, and I now I found myself, frankly, excited to see where this went.

I slowly looked up her long slender legs, along the curve of her body, and focused my eyes onto her pink gaze. I felt my mouth go dry as I shifted slightly, letting her see that I had put the cuffs on.

Gently she scooped up the keys with her toes and brought it up to her hand. She peered at it for a moment before grinning and - throwing it over her shoulder into the depths of the tent.

Then she sat down and opened her legs before me, displaying her womanly beauty very well. Her head tilted to the side for a while, watching my reaction as I licked my lips. One very loud part of me, the part I normally went with, was begging me to snap the chain between the manacles - to throw Vixen down and make her bleed and scream, to draw out moans of pain and pleasure as I stained her body red with blood and drew a shuddering orgasm from her body. But - here and now, I was putting that side of me away for a moment. I was letting her take control of things. So I just trembled and stared - because as of yet, she hadn't told me, or asked me, anything.

She leant forwards and picked up three lengths of fabric and tied them together before holding them out to me. I took them slowly, and she nodded, saying nothing before she started plaiting. Her eyes became concentrated on that, her breathing getting heavier and heavier as she did. She kept going, tying off the end before then grabbing another set and, wordless, passing them to me. We continued for some time, and my body trembled lightly as she worked. I wanted that focused pink gaze locked onto me - but she had said we were making bonds here, and I could see them coming together. As she worked on making the first level of twined fabric, I raised one brow and gently coughed - holding two of the loops she had made together, wordlessly asking if she wanted me to braid them. Moon above this was getting to me - her breathing getting heavier was affecting me, and I felt my heart rate picking up slowly and steadily.

She looked up and blinked at me. Her head tilted to the side before she stuck out a foot and suddenly placed it on my manhood beneath my trousers. She nodded and waved at the fabric strips. “We will work faster if both of us work,” she agreed as she pressed her toes forth.

I could not help the groan that slipped from my lips as my body trembled. I started working quickly, fingers dancing back and forth as I wove the fabric together, creating thicker bands.