I couldn't help the grin on my face as she shoved me deeper into her folds. Good. Good, I was getting to her. I complied, and drove my tongue in deeper, piercing into the wet folds of her pussy hungrily. I was tasting her now - she was sweet, almost like her blood, but salty. Tart, a sharp biting contrast to the pleasant sweetness. I rolled and twisted my tongue inside of her, pumping it back and forth. Her body started shaking - so I reached up and cupped her ass in my hands, and held her steady as I drove my tongue deeper inside of her.

She moaned heavily, letting out a string of words I did not know. “Oh maitea. Polit bat!
Hori da odoltsua harrigarria!” She wrung her fingers tighter into my hair, sharply and painfully yanking it.

She hadn't pulled away or told me to stop yet. Good, good. I switched up my tactics and began rolling my tongue into shapes and patterns, moving it in and out rhythmically. She gasped, her back now a perfect parabola. Her hips swayed, the hand at my hair was dangerously close to ripping out strands by the roots.

“Yes,” she hissed. “I should keep you. Forever.”

She was dripping wet, and still cumming. She panted, her body too excited with joy to breathe properly. As I thrust my tongue in deeper she suddenly climaxed, yelling out a swear that I did not know. “Arraio!”

I pulled my head back slowly as her body trembled, licking my lips. Keep me. Forever, hmm? While I was definitely thinking of a repeat occurrence - I doubt either of us wanted to be tied down ‘forever’. Still. That reaction had been - good. Very, very satisfying. I kept holding her upright with one hand, and slid my other to slowly push two fingers inside of her and started pumping them, steady, methodical thrusts that ground against the insides of her pussy caressing spots my tongue had been in not moments before. I watched her carefully, figuring out the spots she felt the most pleasure from.

She had asked me to pleasure her. And I would. I grinned. Maybe later I would get her to explain what she had said. I grinned wider. Oh yes. I found this - very, very nice. I normally wasn't one to submit, but this was quite a lovely sight. Maybe next time we met, I would let her take the reins again. Or - not. Time would tell.

She gasped and moaned, tipping back her head as I delved with her. Her body was shaking from the orgasm, I could feel her legs trembling. As she rocked back into a second climax her hands slipped from my hair to brace herself fully against the pole as she cried out.

“Fil-!” she began to call, then gulped as she cut herself off, biting her lip. She pressed her forehead against the pole.

“If you want to cry my name out - that's fine. We can use your nickname if you want to stop.” My voice was steady, hungry, as I drove my fingers inside of her, twisting, pressing, searching. She screamed in joy, bucking her hips.

“Fil’ayn,” she shrieked. “Oh my, you are … oh my warrior! Fil’ayn!”

Her breathing was ragged and her body barely able to hold itself, but she somehow found the energy to move. Shaking, she began to push herself from the pole. I slowly drew my fingers out of her as she backed away, and waited to see what she was doing. Her legs were trembling but she managed to stay upright as I tilted my head to one side. I slowly began licking my fingers clean, making a show of it as I watched her. Rapidly she moved, so chaotic that she yanked the makeshift rope around my neck. It did not seem to bother her as she moved the hand back to be closer to my shoulder, then moved her body until it properly straddled me. Breathing heavily she made her intentions very clear as she slid her hips to align with mine.

“Yes?” she stared almost desperately into my eyes. I smirked, and used my hand to finish lining up.

“Whenever you're ready. Zurea naiz.”

Her form quivered with undoubtful pleasure as I spoke the words. Hands on my shoulders she descended downwards and backwards, rocking her hips in a way close to perfection.