Of all the things to expect from the Telgradian, this was not one of them. Between her spread legs, his tongue gently lapping at her. Tongue darting between her folds. Was this real? Was it some sort of lucid dream? Dreams like this weren’t uncommon for Amari.

His tongue pressed deeper into her, and he followed with a gentle nip. Amari arched her back, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. There was no way this was a dream, dreams didn’t feel this fucking good. Amari spread her legs wider, and Shinsou responded to the invite with hastening speed. Amari felt heat wash over her, sweat prickled her forehead, and her back arched. “S-shin...I-I…” Before she could cum, he stopped, shifting his face back to hers. Shinsou kissed her, and she could taste herself upon his lips. She gave a whimpered murmur as she instinctively wrapped a leg around his waist. She could feel his cock slide against her, but try as she might, he wouldn’t let her have her way. Not yet.

Shinsou pulled away with a chuckle, “You taste intoxicating, I almost couldn’t stop myself.” He pulled himself up off the bed, his hand guiding Amari’s head to his cock. “I think it’s fair for me to return the favour.”

Amari didn’t need any more coaxing, she had a penchant for it, one of her many sexual desires was fallacio. She pressed her lips against his tip and slowly slid down his cock, being sure to every so often let her teeth gently graze the skin.

“Oh fuck…” Shinsou said, steadying himself as he gripped her head. As she started shifting her head up and down, Shinsou swore again, “Oh...oh Fuck Amari…” She snorted, pausing to give him a playful grin before continuing.

Shinsou shifted to pull away, his cock bounced as he left her lips. “Amari...” As the Telgradian took a step back Amari inched forward till she fell off the bed, her knees hitting the floor as she reached out toward him, her hands grabbing his hips and holding him in place.

“More…”

The word barely left her lips, and she had engulfed him once more, her tongue hungrily twisting around his shaft, her head bobbing up and down in a hastened rhythm. “Dammit...” She heard him hiss. He placed his hand on the back of her head, pushing her further down till her nose tickled his pubic hair. Amari [i]loved[/it] it. She opened her mouth up wider, gasping for air before suckling hard, one hand clawed into the back of his hip, the other began to gently massage his balls. She was in her own world, she had tasted him, and she had wanted more.

“If you keep that up, woman, you’re going to have to lap up every last drop.” His tone was strained, commanding, but it still held the playful banter of a loved one. Amari didn’t take it as a warning, but as a challenge, and as a reward. She shifted, and began to move faster, pausing every so often as she drew away to roll her tongue over his tip, lapping up the precum. Shinsou groaned, and his fingers gripped her hair, he forced her back down onto him as he came, Amari choked for a moment and pulled away just enough to give her room to swallow. As she did, her tongue continued to roll over his cock, her suckling becoming less fevered. Shinsou pulled himself away. Amari glanced up at him as she reached up to her chin, pushing a trail of his seed into his mouth with a lick of her lips.

He gripped her arms and lifted her up to her feet with ease, and in two sweeping steps had her pinned against the wall. “Heh. You’re being greedy.” His knee pressed up into her crotch and Amari fidgeted, trying to grind herself against him. He chuckled before he pressed his lips to the underside of her chin, whispering softly. “We’re not done tonight, I want you begging for me. I want to be the only thing you desire, and the only thing you think about tonight.” His lips brushed her earlobe. “I’ll make those terrible memories disappear, and replace them all with moments like this.”

A part of her wanted to retaliate, to bite down on him hard, just to spite him. She wanted to lift her leg up and knee him in the dick for being so cocky, but she couldn’t. She was helpless in his grasp. “Shinsou…” Amari breathed as she arched her back, her nipples grazed his chest. “It’s cold.” Her voice grew in confidence as she managed to reel in her own screaming urges. “You could start with warming me up.” She chided with a sly grin.

Shinsou laughed, using his free hand to brush away the hair that had stuck to Amari’s face with sweat. “I’ve always admired how well you took to the cold.”

Amari felt a sudden pang of pain from his frosty touch. She went to pull away but couldn’t. Her eyes widened in realisation at what he had done. He had pinned her to the wall with his innate ability to conjure ice. Her eyes narrowed. It was the opposite of warming her up, and judging by the playful grin he had on his face, he knew exactly what he was doing. “What the hell?” Amari snapped, her outburst just made him laugh. Amari’s cheeks reddened. He drew closer, cupping her breast with his hand, he massaged it and the conflicting sensations of the cold ice and the heat of his hand sent ripples of mixed desires through her lithe form. Amari shuddered.

“I’ve noticed something…” He paused and gripped her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He pinched her hard and Amari yelped, his other hand travelled down the curves of her torso and slipped between her dripping legs. “You like it rough?” He asked, his tone almost wary.

Amari bit her lip, furrowing her brow. How was he able to read her so well? “So what if I do?”
The sudden feeling of cold around her breast area was his reply, as Shinsou conjured up frost to trap her breast, it travelled down the length of her torso causing goosebumps to flare up on her skin, she moaned softly as she felt his fingers slide into her, and his thumb press into her clit. “Just making sure...” His gentle words stopped there, Amari had given him the go ahead to be rough, and Shinsou took to it like a moth to a flame. His teeth sunk into her neck and Amari gave another low moan, he continued to press his fingers into her, looping up inside of her to massage her g-spot. His other hand continued to leave tiny trails of frost on her body that would quickly melt into water that trickled down her heaving form.

Amari could feel herself coming close to release, but just before she got to experience that ecstasy, Shinsou pulled away. “Not yet, not till I’m in you.” Amari was no stranger to the tactic, and despite knowing what Shinsou was doing, and how he was edging her, she was unable to resist. The words left her lips before she realised.

“Please?”

His laughter tickled her skin. “Please what?”

Amari huffed, but played his game. “Please fuck me?”

Shinsou pulled his head away from her neck, and Amari knew that look. His eyes crinkled and his canines showed, his body shivered with pleasure and laughter. “If you insist.” His hand swooped back down to her folds, and there was an instant cold. Amari yelped as she felt it. Shinsou had somehow managed to conjure an ice dick. “You...f-fucking…” Amari breathed, trying to form an insult but her words were lost as the object began to rhythmically slide in and out of her. It felt cold, but it felt good. Her body shuddered and her head rolled forward to rest on his shoulders. Shinsou grabbed one of her legs and looped it around his waist. “I told you, I want you begging for me.” He placed emphasis on the word, chastising her in his own cruel, taunting, pleasurable way. Amari groaned, biting down on his shoulder as he pressed his ice conjuration further into her, his free hand was back to massaging her engorged clit. He was in tune with her body, far more so than Amari normally would have wanted. Again, just before she came, he stopped, the ice phallus inside her melting away to a trickling warm water. The ice that held her to the wall melted away, and Amari slumped to the floor. Breathing heavily. She wasn’t sure if this was torture, or bliss, or both. Shinsou was driving her mad, he had already driven himself deep into her psyche and her heart and now he aimed to claim her body.

Shinsou dropped to her level, Amari couldn’t help but notice his fully erect cock again, she wondered partly if he was stalling to recharge himself. Her eyes rose to his, “Stop playing.” He raised a curious eyebrow, ever the jovial smile on his face. Amari crawled forward on all fours, and pushing him to the floor she mounted him. “I want. YOU .” Amari hissed through clenched teeth. She lowered herself onto his cock, and a shivered breath of satisfaction left her lips as she felt him part her lower lips and slide deep into her. He was unbelievably warm.

“Then you shall have me.”

And with that, he gripped her ass hard, pulling her further down into him with one hand, the other grabbed her by the back of the head as he pushed himself up off the floor and kissed her.