"Why did you drag me out in this cold Ayami?" Rianna whined loudly, her blue luminous eyes scanning the snowy cobblestone street she was walking on. She could see shops filled to the brim with customers trying to stay warm from the cold. Taverns were filled up almost completely, the one the pair had just been in had been too full to seat them. The lithe assassin had noticed a flyer about a meeting for adventurers to handle a mysterious incident. One that was wrought with danger. Being the whiny Mizami heiress she was. She was more then willing to avoid the foray into danger. She had turned to leave the warmth of the busy tavern, to look for one less empty and full of noisy human cattle.

However, much to the vampiress dismay, her companion from her adventure into the caverns of luck was still with her. The bunny girl's fiery pink eyes was glaring dully at her as she said succinctly "Still a brat Rianna? Even after overcoming a zombie dragon? My dear how do you expect to defeat your dear half-sister? If you continue to cower in fear? This" The little ghost bunny pulled the flyer off the wall and slapped the piece of paper into the crimson haired vixen's slim hand saying sternly "You still have much to learn about strength! This! Will be good for you! You'll be a good girl and go Ri, or I'll just drag you there in a fire bubble!"

A pout was on the vixen's full lips as she hissed softly "Your the brat Ayami! Dragging me out into the cold like this! You know I hate I hate being dragged!" her orbs then studied the paper which expressed that an old man was looking for able bodied warriors to defeat a mysterious powerful magic. Pursing her lips Ri thought I wish Ayami would just disappear! She's been nothing but a pain since she came into my life! as her booted feet crunched over the slushy cobblestone streets, her steps soon halted as she saw a glowing sigil, the same that was on the piece of paper Ayami had thrust into her hands. Groaning audibly the vampiress assassin pushed the door open loudly and she and Ayami stepped in.

Ayami grinned as her pink hues saw the group of warriors huddled around a warm fire, chatter was hushed in the room as an older man caught sight of the pale skinned woman and her bunny ghost girl companion, his head nodded towards one of the many empty chairs. Pursing her lips Ri silently trotted over to an empty table and sat heavily onto the sturdy wooden chair. Her hands moved crossly over her chest as she hissed softly at Ayami "You better have not gotten me in over my head Ayami! I'm still sore after that fucking zombie dragon!"

Ayami grins knowingly as she says sagely "Just wait to see what we have to do Miss Mizami! That is best considering your nature! Otherwise, your fears will consume you!"

Ri snorts in annoyance before she grouses "Fine...lets see what this damn human has to say......"