Nosdyn smiled at the boy before him...it was sincere.

The kid has balls...I'll give him that. The old Demon looked at the boy as he readied...something. With his eyes narrowed in concentration, Nosdyn readied his weapon. Energy rippled through the air of the psionic type. An energy he'd seen in action before...not in The Citadel's halls...but elsewhere. In his youth, the Demon would have taken the attack dead on. However, he had something to prove. Ever since his battle with Ioder failed miserably...Nosdyn had an old chip on his shoulder that weighed a crap-ton. As the wayward energy rippled through the air, causing a mysterious effect through it...Nosdyn raised the blade of his weapon and intercepted it.

He lunged his body weight forward against the mysterious psionic's force. There was a crackle of power as the boy's power intercepted the Demon's blade. Energy sizzled every which way, sending sparkling fragments all about. It was hot in the air for a brief moment...reminded Nosdyn of home. The resulting energy reaction forced Nosdyn to slide backwards several paces against the boy's potent energies. Nosdyn's muscles tensed and tightened, sweat pouring freely across his blue flesh.

Nosdyn growled against the surprising weight of the energy that the child had released. Once the effects of it subsided, Nosdyn held his weapon at the ready for a few more moments. Just in case the boy could rapid-fire his power. Ioder had similar power to what the boy held deep within. Nosdyn's glowing blade hummed with a mysterious noise. As he regained his composure, Nosdyn looked at the boy...now a few feet away. Their combat platform swayed ever so subtly in protest of the two warriors.

Nosdyn shook his head for a moment as he looked at Morus. "...That was a nice trick. Quite a similar power to Ioder." Nosdyn was referring to Ioder, another combatant of The Citadel Leagues. He also knew that his enemy...Jake Narmonalya held similar powers as well. ...Just like him. I'll have to continue my training after this. Learn my own power...get above the rest. Nosdyn shook his head again, the weight of the boy's energy had rattled him ever so subtly. Thankfully, Nosdyn did NOT take the attack in any balsy tank sort of way. He'd opted for a much more careful approach. I'm hesitating...this boy is not Ioder. I'm going to push him as far as I can before he cracks. Nosdyn relaxed his stance finally and once again moved his weapon to a forty-five degree angle pointing downward. "I'm wondering if some Orlogue folks taught you that power or not...worth looking into anyway." Nosdyn said to the boy. He started to walk slowly towards the boy...