Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    As the dragon heaved his great body up onto its legs, Philomel felt a smooth smile come to her lips.

So it had come to this. They tried the patient way, the quiet and stealthy way, but it had come to naught. The path was treacherous down and it would be harder to get back up. It would be impossible, surely, now with a noxious-breath beast who was snarling and promising wicked things to come their way.

Philomel roared a challenge as she slid down the remainder of the pathway. The dragon beast swung a massive claw towards Rianna, Ayami screeching that the vampire could no longer be a coward. The faun agreed, and she landed heavily on her hooves. As the dragon spun, heavy bright green fumes boiling from his mighty nostrils his deadly eyes focused right on her. He jeered, and seemed to laugh before lean back, steady his body - and pound right for them.

Philomel summoned energy, and slammed one hoof down hard into the ground. As she did so she launched herself high into the air, an arc much larger and faster than the average beings. As she did she pulled out two massive swords from their sheaths. They sung a delightful and joyous melody as their metals resounded and the faun was in the air - a mythril white in her right hand and a steel ivory-toned one in the left.

Condemningly she aimed herself right at the zombie dragons head, her eyes for him and no one else.

But the other of her relationship was more wise.

Veridian sighed as he dismissed his beloved faun's grinning launch as pure attitude. Her presuming that she could conquer this being head on. Having seen what the dragon had said Veridian considered that there was more to him than meets the eye. Seizing his chance at her determination of a head on collision he slid to a halt by the vampire and the rabbit spirit. Looking at them with bright, intelligent eyes he tapped quietly before indicating either side of the dragon's body.

Around the outside, he gestured with his snout. Then he scrabbled at the ground, finding an area of dirt. There were enough of those. 'Flank' he wrote, as Philomel engaged at full front assault.

"You will not conquer me, foul goat-beast!" the dragon was roaring.

The fox-spirit huffed, then prodded at the word 'flank' once more.

Then he grinned. And quintupled in size, his coat beginning to bristle with flame.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

GP

Name
    Rianna Azure Mizami
    Here goes nothing indeed! Rianna's mind finishes echoing as her hot fiery blue orbs fell on Ayami's gliding form. A wry grin came to the assasin's lips as she reached forward and gripped Ayami tightly by the hem of her pinkish-black lace dress. Tugging the nuisance of a rabbit ghost girl towards her, a smile was on her lips as she hissed darkly "Hope your ready to fly Ayami!"

"What the hell do you think you're doing Miss Mizami?!" Ayami screeched her pink hues widening as she felt the wind rustling her dress and her flowing locks of hair. Her scream grew louder as Ri finished winding her up for the toss and then hurled the small bunny ghost girl straight at the dragon's flank, like Veridian had hinted might be its weak point.

Rianna grins widely as she hissed with clenched fangs "Just use something to attack it stupid Ayami! Your a magic being I'm sure! Show me your power if you like to brag and poke and prod me to face my fears! I've seen nothing to merit that you yourself no what you are doing!"

"Well shit..." the pink haired rabbit mutters under her breathe, closing her pink orbs, black pink fire begins to glow around her body, as the chill temperature begin to heat up. The thick black fog begin to disperse as the spirit rabbit girl begin to glow like a bright blazing pinkish black sun. Her power begin to flow through the chilly black mist as she hurled like a well-timed missile towards the dragon's flank.

The heat of her magic could be felt as Phi launched her attack at the foul undead beast, Ayami hurtled towards the mystic zombie dragon, her aim true. But, right before she could connect with the soft flank of the rotting dragon, the beast felt her heat and batted her away like an annoying fly. Stumbling hard against the limestone floor. The bunny spirit could see stars floating in front of her eyes as she screeched "Damn it Rianna! Next time warn me before your going to hurl me at a very deadly zombie dragon!" she then brushed herself off and floated back up into the misty battlefield, a great sword of black fire forming in her tiny hands as she screamed "Payback you stupid undead dragon!" the bunny rabbit girl looked almost comical flailing the giant fire sword around in her little hands as she charged at the dragon now, her aura of black-pink flames pulsing around her as she screams "You're going to die now!"

Ri smiles as she begin to lurk her way through the shadowy part of the cave, a wry smile on her face as she thought Good! That riled Ayami up to the point now, where she's in a rage and just wants to kill the stupid undead dragon! Makes my job easier...maybe now I can get a stealth strike in on the stupid creature and end the fight once and for all!