"...The Thayne..." Nosdyn said after they kissed.

"...Does something trouble you?" She asked.

"No it is not that." Nosdyn narrowed his eyes for a moment or two. "I have heard of one who is currently hunting the Thayne. That's all. Always believed that a Thayne could not die." Nosdyn heard whispers from the gathered followers. "Just a thought, that's all. What exactly do you need me for?" Nosdyn was hesitant to reveal the name of Joshua Cronen, but he was certain they knew that one's name anyway.

"We need your strength." She said. "My people...the followers of N'Jal have been without a leader...a central guiding force." She explained.

Nosdyn rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "You're proposing an allegiance of sorts?" Nosdyn asked.

"No. I want you to lead us into the new age. The old prophet, Nenkulor Shima, has foreseen a great disaster will soon occur." She said.

"The prophecies..." Nosdyn said calmly. "...Do I have a choice in this matter?"

"We all have free will. Demon, I am serious, I want you to join us. Come fulfill the purpose you are meant to." She extended her hand forward for Nosdyn to take.

At that point...something inside of Nosdyn snapped. "You would have me be another follower!!??" Activated his mystical weapon at that point.

The woman took a step back, unsure of what to do upon seeing the energy sword. "Are you mad? These were the instructions N'Jal gave me..."

At that point, Nosdyn decided his own fate.

Screams filled the night from the den of the followers of N'Jal. He killed them all to the man. "I will never again be a servant to a Thayne!" With his amber coloured eyes glowing with hatred at that point, Nosdyn left the burning den. He pulled his hood up as he left, his weapon still ignited to be certain none attempted to back-stab him. You have no idea who you are messing with. Nosdyn thought to himself angrily. The girl who kissed him, he killed last and made her suffer a fate worse than death on it's own. I...am my scars. Damn it all. His eyes had a peculiar glow at that point and he walked away from the den. Reminding himself at that point who and what he was.

"..I am a Demon of the Tular Plains. I will never be a Thayne's slave." Nosdyn said out loud. His fists were clenched lightly as the smoke rose from the den.

"...You defeated them all." A voice called out to Nosdyn...this one was not in his head.

"Yeah well they pissed me off and I didn't feel like joining them anyway." Nosdyn turned towards the new stranger. Keep your distance...

"You have a temper, young one." The fellow said calmly. 'I'll be certain to manage that aspect of you carefully."

"...Who are you..?" Nosdyn said calmly.

The figure moved and reappeared next to Nosdyn. "I am what your people call...an Observer. I have chronicled your life from the day you were born." The Observer said calmly.

Nosdyn strangely felt no malice from the being but he kept he kept the fellow at arm's length. "The old ones in my tribe spoke of your kind before. But I never believed those old stories."

"You should pay more respect to fairy tales. There is truth in them." The Observer said and started to move closer to Nosdyn, uncomfortably close.

Nosdyn ignited his weapon. "Keep your distance. I will not warn you again."

"I am here to give you a message only...this time." The Observer said carefully and produced a document, he handed it to Nosdyn. "Read it once you can it contains important information you need to see. Next time we can talk more about what you do with that information." The Observer turned around and began to walk away.

"Wait..." Nosdyn said. "You're here because of what I did are you not?"

"That is correct." The observer paused and turned to look at Nosdyn.

"If you are here to stop N'Jal, then I wish to join you." Nosdyn suddenly said.

With that his crusade began.