Adventurer

EXP: 2,021, Level: 2
    Level completed: 1%, EXP required for next Level: 2,979
    Level completed: 1%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,979

GP

Name
    Koreena Lynn Cronen
    Koreena sat there for a moment, blinking as she tried to mull over everything. Could she see herself with Charon, of course. He was everything that man should be but they had just met- and slept together. She chewed on the inside of her cheek, yes they were friends, that isn’t really a lie.

“Wh-what else would you introduce me as if not a friend?” Her voice was soft, barely above a whisper.

Char’s brows rose, going suddenly stunned, confused and lost. “What are you talking about? You want to … Not be my friend?” Or. … then his lips parted in shock. “Wait - no. We talked about that before this even. What are you exactly meaning?”

“No!” She gasped, shocked. This conversation was turning into an entire misunderstand. “You- you said if it was acceptable to introduce me as your friend and I meant what else would you introduce me as..” She shook her head a nervous giggle parting her lips.

“Oh …” he let out a huge she of relief, and the change to his emotions was obvious in his face. “Sorry, but phew. I guess I'd introduce you as an acquaintance, at a, stretch a colleague.”

Koreena got up from the bed as she disappeared into the bathing room, a small white robe around her body now. She leaned against the door frame as she had a wicked smile on her face. “I could you know be a sexy intern. Just give me a pair of glasses and a pad and pen. Yes, professor. Of course, professor!” She laughed softly, winking at him.

He cringed massively then, “that's … wow. No way. Take the robe back off, friends with a certain benefit it is.”

She let her mouth fall open as she placed a dramatic hand over her heart, mocking like she was hurt. “I’ll have you know that you wouldn’t be able to look at your desk again without thinking about my naked body on it.” She glanced down at the robe she had wrapped around her curvy frame. “Oh you mean this robe?”

He laughed softly, and nodded to her, holding out a hand to her. “We still have the rest of the night, unless you want to head back to the city with me now.”

Koreena closed the distance between them and stood right in front of him, slipping her hand into his. “Well if you think you can handle another round with me, without falling madly in love.” She laughed softly.

“Don't worry. I'm not one of those who falls in love easily. In all my years I've fallen in love once, and that was a mistake in the end,” he reached up and began to push the robe off her shoulders.

KC glanced down at her naked shoulder before she looked back to Charon. Her free hand reached out and stroked the horn closest to her. “I do love a challenge,’ and with that she let the robe fall from her form. The soft fabric tickled her ankles as her lower lip caught in between her teeth.

Let Them Sing

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    All rewards added!