EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Hi and welcome to Althanas.

Firstly can I ask you to please place 'polylinguist,' 'brawling,' 'knife fighting,' and 'crime knowledge' under the heading of 'Skills,' and everything you have under 'Skills' currently as 'Abilities.'

Thank you.

In terms of you abilities I just need some clarification:

For 'Knapping the Bone' what effect does the three hits have on the victim? Or is it just a matter of three successive hits in a row?

For 'Bull-Dragon’s Embrace' is there time between the victim being slammed into the ground before their head is smashed on.

For all of these you refer to strength and speed of the attacker. Does Amit then have enhanced speed and strength?

Thank you very much.

Phi
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

GP

Name
    Amit Kasan
    Quote Originally Posted by Philomel View Post
    Hi and welcome to Althanas.

Firstly can I ask you to please place 'polylinguist,' 'brawling,' 'knife fighting,' and 'crime knowledge' under the heading of 'Skills,' and everything you have under 'Skills' currently as 'Abilities.'

Thank you.

In terms of you abilities I just need some clarification:

For 'Knapping the Bone' what effect does the three hits have on the victim? Or is it just a matter of three successive hits in a row?

For 'Bull-Dragon’s Embrace' is there time between the victim being slammed into the ground before their head is smashed on.

For all of these you refer to strength and speed of the attacker. Does Amit then have enhanced speed and strength?

Thank you very much.

Phi
    I was unsure on how that worked. All these attacks really rely on the advantage of surprise. The aspect of strength and speed is more just an explaination for why an attack might not work. Amit is a normal human male who strength is in the higher echelon of athletic people. Nothing superhuman.