Later that week...

The Military Academy training wards. Nosdyn was an instructor there by that point...he'd been given the job by Lancaster's influence. He agreed to do the job for no salary...no wages...someone had to take it upon themselves to instruct those kids. Nobody else would. The training area was a well sized training grounds, suited for several sparing partners to train at once in one session. Each time he'd held a session, there would be Dark Elf's members of The Academy...observing quietly. Some with disdain, others with their own motives. That did not stop Nosdyn from doing what he believed in. That day, a woman he never saw before observed the teachings carefully the entire time.

Nosdyn instructed, teaching them at their own pace, the teachings of his Father. When the lessons for the day were over and the students went home...the woman, a Dark Elf, approached Nosdyn. He turned to look at her calmly. "What can I do for you?" He asked.

"I have been watching you for some time now as I am sure you are aware." She said calmly.

He nodded. "Periodically folks come to watch...that does not matter. I have a purpose here."

She considered something. "Come to my office, I have a matter I wish to discuss with you." She handed Nosdyn a small parchment with directions to her office.

He nodded once more. "As you say."

Her office was on The Academy Grounds. She was a senior adviser to this or that Dark Elf faction. He looked at her in her office, she was agreeable. But reading the woman's last name made him uncomfortable. She was one of Illsandra's relatives. He'd never seen her before.

"Close the door." She said calmly.

He did so. And walked towards her desk.

"Keep your distance." At that point, there was malice there. She said to him. "You do not know who I am...I was not able to attend my Sister's funeral." She looked at Nosdyn with disgust in her eyes. "How long did you really think you could keep this charade up?" She asked. "My Sister wrote to me every month, she'd tell me about things that were going on."

Those were matters he had no knowledge of, but he kept his face calm. He'd learned a lot since her death. "What is your point in this?" Nosdyn asked.

She narrowed her eyes...there was a sincere hatred in her eyes. "You...should choose your next few words very carefully." She suddenly said. "Did you cause my Sister's death?"

It was like a smack to the face, slowly he'd been trying to recover from her loss. He looked at her. "You really don't know do you?" He asked of her.

She frowned at that point. "Know what part of it?"

"She died in my arms. Suicide...she'd taken her own life. Granted...I don't know the full reason of why. But she'd taken her own life." He looked away at that point emotions of anger, guilt were swelling up within him. He didn't want to do something rash.

"...That's your final word is it not?" She asked at that point.

"It is because it's the truth." Nosdyn said, he was beginning to feel extremely uncomfortable.

"That's all I needed to hear." She signaled for something at that point.

Then, a guard he never even noticed up until that point placed an augmented object against his lower back.

Nosdyn felt tremendous pain, and was knocked out immediately.