EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A month later...

He'd awoken in a cell. The woman who claimed she was Illsandra's Sister was looking at him, that same malice was there. Nosdyn's whole body hurt, he had no idea how long he'd been out for. His visioned focused and he looked at her.

She nodded. "You're awake now." She folded her arms across her chest. "You're going to be held responsible for my Sister's death."

Nosdyn narrowed his eyes. "Did you not listen? She killed herself." At that point, he was starting to become very angry...but he found himself holding back because of everything that had transpired.

She looked at him, that malice was there. "You're a Demon. Son of the Tular Plains. Did you really think you could kill my Sister and get away with it?"

He was confused by that point, he had no idea why any of this shit was even happening. But hatreds, racism...that he did understand. He suddenly understood what that, in particular, was about. "Because of what I am...you would turn a blind eye to the truth?" Everything he had worked so hard to build, to recover some of his humanity back...it was all going to shit because of her. He accepted his fate at that point.

She suddenly hit him very hard, across the face she had a similar augmented object to what that guard hit him with. "You don't belong here, Demon." She said and on top of the malice, there was hatred in her voice at that point.

Nosdyn, used to dealing with incredible amounts of pain...submitted to his fate.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-17-2019 at 05:24 PM.