"It does look good on you, Xelldra." Nosdyn said her name quietly. He'd known her name for many years at that point, but he'd always been used to calling her his priestess. He nodded.

"It retains your warmth." Xelldra said calmly. "Xyllea once wore this did she not?" She asked.

"Yes I took it back from her that night, I made sure." Nosdyn had a pained expression on his face. But it passed quicker than it would have in the past.

Xelldra thought about what she was hearing. "You have come a long way." She said to him. "I will walk alongside you always." She was being honest about that.

He touched the side of her face gently with one of his hands. "Life...is interesting it not? When I was young and more rash, I lost a friend over all of this. She was also a Priestess like you are. She went to the wilderness one night and I never saw her again. She likely took her own life. Those events lead me to come here...to Ettermire and eventually join N'Jal's fold. And eventually find where I belonged, in your arms."

She smiled at that softly. "You've spoken to the master have you not?"

"I have been wondering where this all leads, what happens next. So yes I have spoken to her...the answer was a little troubling but it is okay. I accept I am going to have to fight until I can no longer fight. It is the way of my people." He said to her.

"The way of your father you mean?" She had the soft smile on her face.

He nodded in response. "Yes. I miss him...often. I was forced to do a very terrible thing in my youth because of The Tribunal."

"They saw your father as threat likely." She said.

"Yes...The Tribunal's word is law. I wonder if choosing exile earlier would have been my more optimal route." He said at that point, with a heavy heart.

"Why do you think that, my lord?" She asked.

"They would have lived." And that shadow passed his face once again. His son had that quality of his people too. "I didn't think that I would have been exiled anyway back in those days..but they would have lived."