Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity turned to look down at the missile weapon in the mud. Beneath the murky brown. the dimly lit bow lay still. Felicity bit her lip. No, she could not use that thing here... it would end the fight too quickly.

Felicity looked back up to Rehtul. With her chest still tense with pain, she powered on. As the multicolored mushroom forest lit the darkness, the reached to her belt. She pulled out a delyn sword. The colors of this wondrous arena danced and flickered like fire on the blade as she removed it from its sheath. The arming sword, simple in design, boasted elvish writing which glowed against the vibrant colors surrounding them. This sword was named Heart.

"I'll stick with what I'm good at." Felicity admitted.

She took a single step through the mud. As the thick, oozing mud splashed against her leggings, she took another. Then, she sprinted forward. Her target was someone who had grown in character just as much as her. Felicity had targeted him in melee combat years ago, but that was... well... years ago. She had no idea what to expect, but she enjoyed this great unknown. Rehtul was shadowed in the natural darkness, despite the mushroom auras against his glasses. Felicity raised her blade in the back right guard, aiming to slice a clean and simple cut at Rehtul's chest. She knew Rehtul would bring his blade to block her's, so Felicity would react accordingly. Due to the upwards swing of her blade, she would be able to duck as she slid her blade across his. She hoped to either use her spare hand to land a punch or stab him in the shoulder this way.

The fight was on.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-24-2020 at 10:48 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.