Quote Originally Posted by Celynne Edychel View Post
ready whenever, though if there is PL leftover, how would attaching a damage chaining effect to Soul Rip (50% damage to one extra target that can be the target the crystal was ripped from since it's basically a back & forth spiritual charge) affect it?

Or if that's not allowed since it probably counts as another ability for whatever reason, is there anything I can do to the existing abilities that might use the leftover PL? I'm not familiar with the system enough to know if it's a viable option to leave PL points open.
Ok Cel. I've worked my magic, and as it stands your profile is provisionally approved.

With the three abilities you have listed, you have hit your PL cap for this level. So, for example, if you wanted to add a damage chaining effect to Soul Rip, your options are either to weaken one of your abilities or wait until level 2, when you get additional PL to play with.

Also, quick word of warning on two points:

1. Your staff is a piece of equipment, which is fine, but you say that "This change is mostly cosmetic and its statistics change (or don't change) based on abilities". This is quite vague, and I would appreciate it if you could clarify this sentence for me before we press the green button. Bear in mind that anything that would increase your character's natural stats (speed, strength, endurance blah, blah, blah) would be considered an additional ability and use up PL you don't currently have.

2. I love that you have put inherent weaknesses in your sound based abilities, but one point to note is that as there is no auto-hit system here, anyone who falls outside of the immune criteria should still be allowed a chance to avoid it in competitive RP / PvP as long as they have a justifiable reason to do so (usually through their abilities). Of course, I'm not suggesting that was your intention but I like to ensure there are no grey areas from the get-go when it comes to abilities.

Let me kow if you want anything changing before go-time, else I'll approve this and you can update at Level 2