"Of course!" The man in the red hunting letters exclaimed "my friend doesn't get to be magnanimous very often, you have given him a chance, and he's doing so by giving you a chance to prepare for his attack. Normally he thinks that if you're in a fair fight, someone is doing it wrong." he elaborated.

I laughed, as I heard the creature let another bellow, and I prepared I reached out with my mind feeling for the creature, his movements, I felt his body, and he was charging at me. Now a creature can move incredible fast, but few things can actually move faster than thought, my mind gripped the creatures foot, and fast balled it. The creature stumbled rolling across the court yard, and violently crashing into a pile of stones. I scrambled to my feet, and charged towards the creature.

The creature moved , and made a kick at my head, but not fast enough, and I caught the kick, gripped the leg in both hands, and slammed the creature into a fallen parapet.The creature countered easily, as it smashed its other foot in my face when it landed. I was kicked hard enough to snap my head back, and send me flying into a wall on the far side of the court yard. There elf of generosity was waiting, continuing his dissertation on how he, and the entity were part of the same whole. "Now while my friend is the punishment for poor behavior, I am the reward for good behavior. "

The creature bellowed out another roar, and I felt its hooves collide with my chest plate, as I was attempting to get up, and once again I went rolling across the courtyard. By some miracle I landed on my feet, sliding to a stop. Another roar , and I reached out, caught the creature by the horns, and twisted its head. The creature crashed into the ground. I landed on top of it, and started punching it in the face.

With a grunt, the creature threw me off, and clambered on top of me, and started hammering my face, each hit feeling like a blacksmiths anvil chasing into my skull from orbit.