Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity raised an eyebrow at Philomel's cynicism. She considered everything involving the Brotherhood some kind of game! She did not get love in the slightest. So, she looked down to the ground. How to explain? ...

"I have little experience with romantic love, and I still doubt I'll ever find it in the man I crave. But... That's not the only kind of love there is."

Felicity looked at the fox curled up with Philomel. She pointed at the ethereal mammal, "I bet you love your companion there."

Felicity lowered her hand. "I experienced it with my uncle and cousin. They loved me. They loved me enough to completely move to a different land because I had no future in the one I was born in. My uncle provided for me, even when I was an ungrateful child. My cousin defended me and stood between me and harm. They loved me."

Felicity leaned forward, "I experienced it with friends. People like Nevin and Yvonne. They acted in my best interests, even at the costs of themselves. Yvonne faced her fear of magic for me. And Nevin comforted me when I broke down. That was love too."

Felicity smiled, "What is love? Love is a boundless attachment, deep feeling of passion and affection. You'll sacrifice anything for the ones you love. You'll gladly put yourself through grief to act in their best interests. You will protect, teach, and comfort for them. You will thirst for their presence when they are gone, and you will cherish when they are near. I have felt so many emotions. Hatred, sorrow, terror. But love is stronger than all of those. You will find the strength to face them for those you love. When I speak of love, Philomel, I speak of this. Agape love. True, deep affection and passion for friends and family. Love is the reason I'm still moving forward, regardless of what I've faced in this cruel world. I would do anything, lay down my very life, for Shinsou, Kylie, and even the man I desire..."
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-24-2021 at 04:43 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.