Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    She was intent on her target. She was so close! Trapped in the tight lobby, he was only a couple footsteps away. The nuclear fueled beast hungered to feel his flesh torn in her hands. She craved to drink his blood and rip his innards. Felicity Rhyolite had left the body. Only a feral, mindless husk of rage remained.

Barks of wrath were flung from her mouth as she took a step towards Shinsou Vaan Osiris. She was kept from him yet again. Shadows curled around her frame, physically binding her like cruel chains. Yet could any chain hold this beast? Shadows hugged her remaining arm like a whip, she extended it towards him. Her arm shook as raw power fought the shadows holding her back. The mindless creature struggled to take another step forward, hand outstretched the entire time. Hair in her face, body lacking any fine motor skills. Her gambeson had slipped off her shoulder and hung by her arm, draped against the dissipating floor. Her veins glowed through her thin white shirt. Her heart was visibly, rapidly beating. Glowing blood pulsed through her body, leaving through the open wound of her sliced appendage. Her black pants made the veins look like lava flows in the dark. Her body suddenly convulsed, shaking and twitching as madness caused her to fight her bounds, being drug further away from her target. Once she realized it in her fit of temper, she outstretched her hand again. Her desperation to reach and slaughter Shinsou was fueled by her turning wish to touch him.

The shadows found it hard to pin her against the ground. Piles of white marble powder flew up as she scuffled with the shadows. The being of wrath skidded in it like it was sand or dirt. The monster was steadfast, refusing to be pulled down. Another spasm overtook as she once again fought the shadows in vain. Her hand was still outstretched, bruising, turning blue from the shadow hold. She refused to lower her hand.

“Ah!” The creature shook, uneven eyes locked on Shinsou despite the sheer insanity in them. Her voice was hoarse, harsh, and sounded like gravel. “Gah! Eck!”

Another pull managed to get her half a step closer to Shinsou.

The fumes of marble spewed around her, the shadows greatly contrasted the burning veins and illuminating cloak. She entered another fit of tics as the shadows pulled her back again. It further infuriated her, she yanked harder than ever. She was losing blood flow where the shadows wrapped the tightest. The light of her blood diminished in those areas and her skin turned unnaturally cold shades. She jerked, she tugged, she screamed. She took another step forward, slowly, and the floor crumbled from the weight of her boot.

Her hand was always outstretched, always reaching.

She was hell bent on being close to this man. Breaking him, touching him. Whatever it took.

However, her time was running out. Her tier four Nuclear Rage had a limit of sixty seconds, and she was drawing close to the final moments.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 04-23-2021 at 10:46 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.