As the spider slumped to the ground she nodded, her breath quick, her eyes huge. Rarely was it that she had seen such fighting and skill. There had been very few times in her life when experience had put her in mortal danger, and those could be counted on one hand. There had been a time with a medusa-gorgon, who had turned her to stone, and there had been a time when she had been kidnapped as part of some sick child-slavery gang. That latter time had been when she had lived in the brothel with Ennis and Etna, however, and Celandine had gone out of her way to head into the more unusual part of town, deliberately to see if her 'true mother' whom she had dreamt was a foreign princess, could be found there.

"How exciting!" She shivered behind her dagger, eyes fixated on the deceased spider, now slumped, his legs curled inwards and shell broken. She still had her knife uselessly held out before her, and though she had some skill herself with the technique in practise she hardly had ever actually been in a battle. Let alone see someone kill such a thing in front of her.

Quickly, remembering the fact he had asked her a question, she nodded. "Yes. Indeed. Thank you." She tucked her dagger away to its place on her belt, sucking in a lungful of fresh air to still her quivering heart. "Thank you! That was ... Wow."

She took a moment and beamed at him. "Come, I wan to uy you something to say thank you. Maybe a nice hat, or some soap?" She gestured back down the alleyway. "It seems though my tail has gone already, lost us." She paused, furrowing her brow, "Not my literal tail. That would be weird."

"Shall we go to this marketplace?"