Felicity listened to the frustrated girl with a sense of sympathy. Celandine had sass, a lot like Philomel. Felicity crossed her arms as the cold continued to bite her. A warrior of the Brotherhood of Castigers, Felicity felt overwhelmed and crushed by responsibility as well, in the beginning.

Especially when it all shattered before her.

Felicity looked down, her feet were numbing. Unable to risk her feet stepping without feeling, avoiding the possibility of bleeding, she bent down and placed the shoes back on.

"I bet it's warmer inside." Felicity stood up, pulling the see through hood over her head.

She turned towards the young faun, "You tend to crave escape from your problems too?" She leaned towards the girl, crossing her arms again. "I get it. You need relief from the tremendous burdens you carry. How do you escape though? I prefer hard adrenaline, the numbing of the heart to the raw senses of reality. Physical pain can override mental pain, and it's a relief."

Felicity turned to the direction of the door, motioning the girl to follow. "I know several people who have turned to drinking, or..." Felicity grimaced, then shook her head, "Pick your poison, how do you numb the weight of the pain?"

Felicity sighed, "Want my advice? Do what you can to have fun here. If your emotions are invested, so will your mission."