Level completed: 10%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,705

GP

Name
    Hanuh Lulia Icebreaker-Tabor Toivonen
    Race
    Mostly human with some elf

View Profile
    She vibrated, confused and anxious. Daisuke Toivonion was... dead? Tears formed in her eyes as she slumped, dropping the melting shard that completely shattered upon impacting the ground. She looked down at her body and shook. So, accelerated aging. This was what he had done to her? She choked, throat tight, as she felt around her body, awkward and bizarre.

This had never been meant to happen.

The girl shuddered, ice glazing over her eyes as ten million thoughts, curses, and mournings raced through her mind. Who knew how long she was silent, before she finally stood up. Hugging herself, she looked around. She was dreadfully cold, she needed something better than the tight tank top and tiny skirt she was wearing. After all, she was in close proximity with a total stranger. Face red, she darted to another side of the room and pulled open a poorly kept closet. Her grandfather's old science robes and spare outfits were inside. Ducking behind the swung open door, she changed into the loose fitting grey shirt and long, baggy pants. She pulled the white robe over it all and tied the garment enough to hold everything on. All the while, her thoughts were hazy, confused, and conflicted. As she stepped out from the door, she spoke to the stranger who had... absolutely saved her.

She took a couple steps forward, "I was his granddaughter. Adopted and raised by his son and wife before..."

She swallowed back, thinking on her harsh last memories. She was rambling, vomiting the information out as she still emotionally processed it all. "I have five. He took me in the night and told me he wanted to show me a secret. I - well - I didn't expect he'd-" She shivered, hugging herself again, "He... shoved me in that tube. I fell asleep and the voice explained. I was going to emerge a young woman, a weapon. I'm the descendant of two powerful mages, of course the powerful magic in me was desirable. He-"

She was huddled where she stood, hugging herself and staring with long, scarred eyes, "He..."

After another long, vacant silence, she mumbled, "Thank you. - You said he was dead?" Her voice was mixed with grief and relief.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 05-12-2021 at 12:40 PM.
    ~ Songs of Hanuh ~

"Set my world on fire
    Cause I want to watch it burn"
    - Glasslands, Deadman.