Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    "I suppose it's...." Scarlet paused, hands still in her lap as she tilted her head. Staring at him. "Good to see you getting back to your old- wait. What did you just call me?"

Lye had called her Amari, the man who literally beat her up and tore her down for even uttering the name, or identifying with the name. The man who insisted that 'Amari' was dead and that 'Scarlet' reigned had just called her by a name, that, by all means, was her dead name. "You said Amari?"

Her eyes narrowed. She didn't understand. "Why?"

His response was to pull out the vial that contained the good part of her soul, her humanity. He waved it around almost tauntingly in her face. Practically screaming that it was his, to the point where spittle hit her cheek. Scarlet wiped it away calmly. "I gave it to you because I don't want it." Being in such close proximity, the blue-white swirls grew hot, burning brighter and shifting violently within the glass and Scarlet thought it might break. Her chest ached, and she wanted to rip it from his hands and throw it into the fire. Maybe then she'd never feel anything ever again.

Scarlet groaned, pressing her head into her lap. "Keep my heart, my humanity, just keep it away from me." She muttered, gulping back her own feelings of nausea. Bleargh...The fuck is this feeling?

Ulroke was slowly snapping out of whatever ailed him. Good. She'd be able to stop babysitting him then. She lifted her head from her lap, offering him a challenging grin. "So if I am back to Amari, are you back to Mr Starlight?" Best way to snap him out of his funk was to rile him up, he seemed to enjoy it. Scarlet expected an angered response, for him to lash out, and for his fingers to curl around her neck.

Just like old times
    Last edited by Amari; 09-14-2017 at 09:40 AM.