Stare agreed, and that was because Philomel made her.

As the kenku rode away on her glorious black charger, Philomel stayed with her part of the bargain - Albion. The assassin was taken aback when the women had encouraged to what could only be described as a hostage exchange. He had stared, his eyes livid through his black mask and responded with a large amount of abuse. But it had been made with the idea of a treaty in mind.

She waved a little at the last sight of Veridian, his small form clinging onto the saddle. He said farewell to her inside her head and then turned to focus on the task at hand. He would remain quiet, and give her an insight into the warehouse, backing Stare the kenku up of things went wry.

As they approached the first guard tower, and therefore the realm of the slavers, Philomel moved back, breathing in. She took a moment to pace her hooves along the ground and then looked up to Albion.

"Are you and her talking then?"

Albion blinked and tilted his head to the side. Mask on his face he could not show the expression of curiousity to the faun directly.

"Talking ...?" He sounded confused.

"In your head," she gestured at her skull. "Your ... Master, Vitruvion, he speaks to her. Are you all like that?"

The assassin shook his head. "No, lady Stare us special."

"Lady Stare is it?" Philomel arched an eyebrow. "She told me she was once nothing more than a slave."

"And now she has sworn loyalty to Sir Ellsmith, and has risen as his steward," curtly Albion nodded his head. "It has taken many aback."

"Sworn loyalty, is that what they are saying?" Philomel said in an amused tone, remembering the cuff around Stare's wrist, the one that the kenku had said was forced on her, binding her to the man for all eternity.

Albion shrugged. "She is his steward now. Whatever he did to make her his, they have that partnership."

"Partnership?!" Eyebrows rose further.

"Relationship," he edited, lifting a hand and brushing it through the tufts of hair he could reach. "Whatever. But she is strong and he wanted her."

"And he usually gets whatever he wants. Like an alliance with you."

His eyes lifted and met those of the faun.

"It is an honour to actually meet you, lady. I have actually heard a lot about you."

"Good things, only, I hope," she grinned.

He inclined his head. "The best."