(Experimenting with a new style!)

The night mists swirled around his camp as he discussed matters with Cool. Nosdyn kept his eyes narrowed as they spoke at length. Fireflies gave off their glow like a consistrent heart beat. Nosdyn pondered what Cool was saying. Then something happened. Nosdyn suddenly looked at Cool and said what he needed to. "Return me to Ettermire." He said to Cool. "I was whisked away here for a reason I do not yet understand. I wish to return home."

Cool considered what Nosdyn just said. "Are you sure?" He asked of Lord Nosdyn.

Nosdyn nodded. "I have a family who is waiting for me back home." Nosdyn said. "This life is no longer for me." He looked away for a moment. "Come with me back to Ettermire Maester Cool. I promise there is much to see and do there."

Cool considered Nosdyn's proposal. "Very well. You are full of surprises Lord Nosdyn. Show me what Ettermire has to offer." With that, Cool opened a dimensional rift between Corone and Ettermire. Cool motioned for Nosdyn to step in the gate.

Nosdyn gathered his things and did so. A moment later he opened his eyes outside of Ettermire area. Cool was standing alongside him. Since the Thayne whisked him away to Corone months had passed. He knew his wife would be very worried. He looked at Maester Cool. "Come with me." They went together back to Nosdyn's house in Ettermire.

"Nosdyn!" He heard the familiar voice of his wife.

Once he arrived at his house. Nosdyn and Cool looked at her. "My lady I have returned. I apologize for..." She immediately ran up to him and kissed him deeply.

"I was sooooo worried my love." She said and hugged Nosdyn closely. "When you vanished I feared the worst. I thought another House got you."

Nosdyn sighed. "I ended up in Corone for some time. I don't understand what happened." Nosdyn introduced his friend. "This is Lord Cool." He paused. "My lady he is a Lesser Thayne." Nosdyn said.

Her eyes went wide for a moment. "Sorry my Lord. Where are my manners." She knelt before Nosdyn and Cool.

Cool observed the woman's mannerisms. "That won't be needed." He said. "Normal mannerisms are fine. I don't require any grandiose gestures." He said slyly. He looked away for a moment. "Is it okay if I stay with you in your lovely home?" He asked.

She nodded. "Of course my Lord. You may stay with us."

He nodded. "Very well my Lady. I thank you for your kindness."

Nosdyn kept staring at the road for a moment. He was making sure no threats were behind them. The brief interaction with Lilly troubled him. It had been months since Kalestiya freed him. He looked at his wife. "My Lady." He said. "One of N'Jal's folks contacted me in Corone. It troubled me to see her."

The woman considered. "She followed you from here in Alerar?" She asked.

"I'm not sure." He responded. "But I am aware she knew where I was. Something is afoot." A clue landed on his lap. He knew the Children of N'Jal lived in Alerar region. Nosdyn was a thinker and something was not adding up.

Ealladra nodded. "I will look into this form of travel. I suspect I know what it could be. I'll ask one of the Temple of Lloth maidens I know."

He looked at Cool. "Well then. Let's get indoors my wife makes a good cuisine. You should definitely try it." Nosdyn told Cool.

Cool agreed and walked with them indoors.