Nevin took the hand and shook it firmly before folding his hands together on the counter and speaking. "In the future you'll likely be able to find me there. The shop here is running quite smoothly at this point." With a nod he looked out the window, to where the child was playing with her mount. "I will have to brew these up and deliver them after they're finished. Here, I don't carry most poisons in stock. Not enough call for them in this town for it to be cost effective. Do you have an address where you will be able to receive them, or would you like to come back later? And these potions - are you wanting lethal serums, hallucinogenics, or just pain serums? If you have to wait, I'd rather have you get the proper product the first time instead of having to come back to me to get the right thing." Nevin removed a page from his notepad and set it on the counter in front of Vaeron, leaving a pencil beside it as well.

It looked like he would have to accelerate his plans to move to Radasanth. The town was rapidly becoming a place where many of his goals and objectives could be found - and Stonevale, now that the major immediate issue of the Miner's Lung had been cleared up, was becoming alchemically boring. And the red-haired man absolutely detested being bored. A new town, with new opportunities to find things, and new products that he would need to make? Oh yes, that sounded like it would be far more inspiring to him. The problem would be, running the shop here, and there. He would need to hire someone to work with him or for him, someone to man the counter here while he was in Radasanth. The question was, who could he trust?