After a heavenly cup of glorious hot chocolate, Felicity washed up and went back to the main room. She was sweeping the floor to keep the shop clean. She happily hummed to herself as she worked.

After finishing sweeping, she started to wipe down the wood. As she wiped down the counter, the bell rang again.

"Welcome to Toivonen's. We work to improve your health and keep you smiling bright! How may I help you?"

A young man, about twenty years of age, stepped through the door. "Hello? I was wondering if you had any Green Sleep on you? My wife needs it to sleep well."

A natural recipe made for uneasy sleepers. It was a fairly common order, Felicity knew of it. She smiled and nodded, placing the cloth down, "Of course!"

She merrily bounced around the main desk and walked up to the at the store's walls shelves. It was listed alphabetically, so this should be no problem. Upon reaching the place where it should be though, Felicity saw that it was... out of stock.

Her heart leapt. She gulped as she looked at the customer, "Apologies, sir. We're out of stalk."

The disappointment on his face caused Felicity to act on impulse, "I can make more in the back if you want though."

WHAT!?! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE!

Hope spread across the man's face, "Oh, can you?"

I DON'T KNOW THE INGREDIENTS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT SUPPLIES I NEED! I DON'T FEEL MY LEGS!

"Of course!" Felicity grinned from ear to ear. Her head was tilted in a spunky manner.

OH THAYNE!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?

"I will need a moment, however." Felicity bashfully looked away, "If that's okay with you..."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

"Of course." The man nodded, "That is completely fine."

This time, the smile was nervous as Felicity curtly nodded. She then dashed to the back...

~~~

"OHMYWORD! BETJINFJHEKOBCSH!"

Felicity hastily crammed the necessary herbs into a wooden bowl. With the recipe book (that took a solid half an hour to find) laid out beside her, she was racing to make up for lost time. However, when she attempted to crush the leaves with the large, wooden thing, it cracked the entire bowl.

Being able to lift four hundred pounds with only subconscious thought had its upsides and downsides.

Frustration flew up like the smoke of a fire. In a bout of frustration, she lashed out. As the broken bowl and herbs flung across the chemistry room, she growled.

Hand grabbing her hair, she stared blankly at the instructional book. How was she going to manage this?

[Several broken bowls, cuts, dented knives, and sanity's questioned later:]

Calmy, collected and professional, Miss Rhyolite walked out with a perfect bottle full of the Green Sleep medication. The man looked up from the ten million page novel he was almost done reading. He leapt up and took the bottle, immediately placing the needed money in her hands, "Thank you so much for going through all this trouble! You can't imagine what favor you have done for me today!"

A weak smile crossed the teen's face. A ransom customer's excitement and joy was so incredibly worth it...