A week later...

Nosdyn awoke one night with his thoughts in disarray. It had been about a week since he forged his contract with Cool. What he knew about the God did not matter. Cool gave Nosdyn what he wanted, and that was a purpose.

All the sins that Nosdyn had committed up until that point were wiped in a clean slate. Soon, Nosdyn realized that he had forgotten much. The lives he'd touched those enemies of N'Jal he'd slaughtered in her name. And soon, he forgot of N'Jal herself. Nosdyn had his arms folded across his chest that night and was deep in thought. Sleep rarely came for him. So he kept himself busy. He was a Demon, once of the Tular Plains. Once of Alerar herself. Abandoned. Lost.

The storm of memories would not come. He was not sure what caused him to forget. Only that he had forgotten. His arms folded across his chest. He looked at the two Elf women who were laying at his bed in their cave. They were good bed partners. They had joined Cool's cause and thus were reliable allied. Nosdyn was sharpening his prevalid sword that night. His eyes were narrowed the smell of sex in the air. Strong in their room.

Nosdyn looked at the two women.

He sheathed his weapon after a moment and ran his hand through one of their long hairs.

She smiled and opened her eyes. "My lord." She said to him.

"Just Nosdyn will suffice. I have no title any longer." He responded. He was honest to a fault.

"To me you are someone." She said.

Nosdyn kissed her softly. "Still I have no title, no house. Nosdyn will suffice."

She nodded. "Will you accompany us a little while longer?"

"We have all the time that is needed." He smiled softly. His hand still playing with her hair. The two women were completely naked. Sex smelled strong in the air. Nosdyn's seed was sticky between both of his lover's legs. "You will give me strong offspring." Nosdyn nodded at the two women.

If one pleasure was simple and easy to understand it was sex.

Nosdyn could take whoever he wanted whenever he wanted male or female it mattered not.

His demon's appetite was ravenous. He continued to study the women in the darkness. The cavern room was lit by candle at that point. In the time that Nosdyn had joined with Cool there were several people living with him now. All followers of Cool. How much time had passed? He was no longer sure and it nolonger mattered. Months. Years. Decades. He soon forgot the old self and had forged himself a new identity. A new purpose.

Nosdyn continued to study his bed partners. "How has been your sleep?" He asked.

The same woman who answered earlier answered. "Your seed helps me rest well." She responded.

"I'll give you two more later." He promised. His appetite was ravenouse and without bounds. He kissed his partner deeply.

She nodded. "Good Nosdyn." She said calmly as they kissed. "We are always here ready to fuck. I know how you like that dirty speak." She smiled as they kissed with hunger.

"It is a turn on." Nosdyn responded. He conitnued to run his hand through her hair. He was a large demon specimen. He kissed her with hunger.

"Make me pregnant." She begged.

Nosdyn nodded and kissed her deeply. "Of course."