Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The sounds of a lake cascaded in her ears. Felicity Rhyolite looked out from the stone platform she was on. She gazed upon a bright, blue lake surrounded by thick forests and looming mountains. Gentle wind tossed up her hair as she smelled the fresh scents of water particles. She sighed, this was such a serene, sweet place.

Of course, the scenery behind her was completely different.

The half-neanderthal turned around to see pale white ruins stretching out before her. She was at a crumbling, cobblestone dock right now. The docks could be left to walk further inland, leading to an old city. The city was made of crumbling stones, little wood or hay to be found. Only one or two patches of grass or small shrubs dotted the landscape, as if the city had not been vacant for that long. Felicity felt a deep sadness grip her heart, for this reminded her too much of the ruins of Whitevale.

I see the monks are playing mind games today...

Felicity looked down. Her black gambeson and tactical gloves were constraining against the sunlight, but Felicity needed to keep these on. Whatever happened in this Citadel fight, she could not bleed...

Felicity took a couple steps away from the docks, her boots echoing against the crumbling floor. Her weapons rattled against her person, her equipment was also ready to go. She lifted her arm, taking note of her maneuvering assistance device, or M.A.D., which was right below one of her arctic leather and delyn tactical gloves. Felicity's two arming swords swung at one of her sides, her katana was hanging on the other. Her trident parrying dagger was over her shoulder, her stilleto tucked underneath her gambeson. Her war bow and arrows were also slung over her back. Inside a pouch at her waist, an enchanted metal bird awaited her orders.

Felicity stood in the center of the docks, red hair flowing in her face as she lowered her arm. She needed to fight. She had to fight. The only way to move forward was to fight. She needed to test her skills, to better protect all she had left after losing so much recently. She also needed to test her mental prowess. She had to stop relying on her powers and focus on her martial arts skills and brain power. She could be smart, she could be clever. She just needed to prove it.

That was why she was here.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-27-2021 at 02:07 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.