I paused, and stared intently at the young woman who was staring back at me defiantly. I could tell that she was terrified of me, shaking in her skin at the thought of being anywhere near me. I couldn't blame her, I had just snapped a man's neck in front of her in near cold blood. Normal people did not handle that sort of thing with any sort of ease. Still -she wasn't bent over vomiting from the sight, wasn't running back to the bar. No, she was in front of me, trying to... trying to chastise me? I snorted.

"I might be an official. But I am not a police officer. I am a Huntsman, I kill things. That man has been responsible for the pain and suffering of an unknown number of people. I am not someone who would let a piece of trash like that keep on breathing one more day. We got what we needed from him." I shifted my shoulders and crossed my arms over my chest, studying her. She was still staring at me, and I had to admit - it was somewhat respectable, knowing that even when she was face to face with something that she was so scared of, and still she kept going. It was an admirable courage. Or, sheer stupidity. But I was feeling generous to her, since she was clearly out to help others. I shrugged, once.

"Be warned, then, girl. If you intend to follow me, this will not be the last death you see this night. I am not a serial killer, but I am a killer. I do not make arrests, unless specifically asked to by the guard. I put problems down permanently, before they threaten any more." Hmm. Just how far would she take this bravery? The first man I had to kill in front of her with a blade? Or would she be able to persevere through several? Only time would tell. "So gird yourself well. I will, in consideration for you, move at a slower pace than is my norm." I also wouldn't take to the rooftops, but I didn't need to stress the poor thing out any more than I already had. Without a further word I spun on my heel and began walking towards the junction that the crook had mentioned.

Fourth and Orbryn. It was... somewhat off the beaten trail, away from where the main hustle and bustle of the city happened. Considering it was near the factories, that was understandable. Most people didn't want to be close to the smog-churning facilities unless they absolutely had to be. It did make it a rather useful location for staying under the watchful eye of the guard, though, which meant.. it wasn't unbelievable that an organization had started operating there. I snorted and curled one hand into a fist as I strode along. I was walking at a more normal pace, like I had promised her, but... I also wasn't really checking to see if the girl was keeping up with me. If she wasn't - well. That would give me time to work without a hanger-on. Beneath my mask, my lips tightened into a thin line. Child-killers needed to die, whether or not she thought they should.