GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Scary sword. Very scary sword.

It swung wildly.

Felicity had not cared, just firing the shot. She had hoped to be lucky, but luck did not come. The arrow only managed to pierce the shoulder blade – yet, here laid a blessing in disguise. She noticed how Hayate winced in pain, within the transparent giant. Felicity’s eyes widened as she realized the magic’s mighty weakness.

She only could gape at the newfound discovery for a moment, however. The samurai made his next move. It was a low cut, one which caused Felicity to have to completely drop to the ground. She felt the wind of the swing over her head, she could hear the plants torn apart. The entire tree she stood by was halved by the ethereal blade’s power, immediately falling with the deathly crack of aged wood. As it toppled, Felicity looked up to see the tree falling in her direction. Her heart jumped clear up to her throat. She lept up, racing through the plant debris as she bolted away from the tree. Flying pollen was thick in the air, creating a sort of smog. A cough escaped her as she barely managed to evade the falling oak. As a heavy thud sounded behind her, she realized her fatal move.

Her enemy now noticed her, clear in the open.

Still clenching the bow, the girl only managed a frightened chuckle. A nervous smile, a shy wave, then she turned and bailed. Through the thick, yellow pollen, she ran for her life. As she pulled another arrow from her quiver, the redhead ran like hell was behind her. Blood from her wound painted the ground as she bolted. She knew the samurai’s weakness now. She knew that damage done to the magic skeleton was also done to the warrior. The question only remained of how she was to utilize this weakness. Not here though. As adrenaline shot through her body, her mind swirled as she raced towards the nearest hallway. Maybe the giant could not follow her in there.

Through the long, bladed grass, she turned around once. She took another blind shot in hopes to deter it as she fled to the safety of the shady halls. Her nose running from the strong smelling pollen, she kept going. She had no idea what lie in wait in those chill, gothic halls. The shadows of more black knights perhaps? She had not a clue.

Please, please, please be safe! I need to figure out plan, just-

Right in front of the door she was so close to, a black knight stood in wait. As golden pollen still swirled, the silhouette stood bold and intimidating. Unlike the last one, it was of average height. The bulky build and heavy armor still served to be quite intimidating. The gothic dressed knight raised a steel halberd, ready to strike down.

Felicity skidded to a hasty halt, kicking up dirt from the garden at her feet. She reached for her arming sword. Then, eyes wide, she realized another mistake she had made.

“Oh! Curse my short limbs and small choice in sword type!”

The heavy pounding of the Corpse King behind her sounded nearer, nearer…

She was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 07-20-2018 at 11:44 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.