(Will continue this as a Solo Quest, thanks for understanding. If someone wants in hit me up with message before joining thank you in advanced.)

The ash kept drifting downward from the super volcano that was Lornius. Nosdyn was already in Brokenthorn Forest as he looked up. He was testing the limits of his enhanced endurance. He had an arm outstretched and a sleeve rolled up to expose his well tattooed arm. Different sized chunks of ash struck his arm with varying degrees of heat threshold. Some of the chunks felt extremely heavy on impact. But Nosdyn found himself able to endure the pain. It would serve the demon well. He held his arm out for a few more moments, testing the severity of the ash cloud. His eyes were narrowed and the pain felt exquisite to him. His powerful muscles were tightened and bulged through his leather clothing. He wore his simple cloak that day too to help provide solace from the cloud of ash. Each impact of the ash chunks reminded Nosdyn of what true pain was. The need to sacrifice for others well being.

His arm was marked with soldering flesh as he held it there for a moment or two, but scars would heal.

Once he was certain he could survive the journey he nodded to himself. "This will not be the end of me." Nosdyn said out loud and he looked up at the sky. "Bastard Thayne here I am. Let us see how powerful your wrath truly is in comparison to a son of Tular Plains." Nosdyn raised his hood up at that point, he would go the depths of Hell itself in order to find answers...a solution to the current disaster.

"You are going to abandon them." A voice called out from nearby. "They need your strength to survive."

Nosdyn blinked for a moment. "You." Nosdyn saw a shadowy, black-robed figure. "I have something that needs doing."

"Yet...they need your help NOW." The figure said in an accusatory tone.

Nosdyn shook his head. "They have resources in Scara Brae. They will be fine."

"Who are you trying to convince...?" The black-clad figure asked.

"Look. You don't have to like it but I have a mission to fulfill. An old promise that needs keeping." Nosdyn said. "I don't have to sit here and be judged by you anyway."

"Your choice. But remember...in the end you chose this FATE." The figure said.

Nosdyn turned back around to face the figure one more time, his anger levels rising. However, the figure was already gone. "You are not going to change my mind." Nosdyn said in anger. He took one last look in the general direction of Stonevale and began his journey towards Tular Plains...